RavenK

Serf
Local time
Today 1:25 PM
Pronouns
She/Her
Hi, hello, greetings!

I'm really new to this so I'm probably making a fool out of myself,

Hello y'all, you can call me Raven, or RavenK if someone already has that name in here or even K. I'm a woman, 23, and an aspiring writer/author. I've been writing for years now and I've always loved interacting with other people who loved to write too. It's been so long since I've actually tried roleplaying and cooperating with other writers just for the fun of it so I thought, instead of using character ai that always gives me a lot of despair, why not interact with talented human beings such as yourselves? Do keep in mind that english is my second language so I may use some words just because they sound nice!

My writing style? I usually write with the third person perspective and I am open to write in either genders, in fact, I enjoy roleplaying as a male character more so don't worry about this!

Genres? I like modern worlds and fantasy worlds alike, I am not very picky on the genre so long as I have enough knowledge on the topic.

What else? Oh yes, I definitely like romance, either as a side story or a main story I don't mind, but no smut, sorry. You can say I'm more of the romantic type!

I think I've said it all? I apologize if I forgot some things and I hope we will get along once I am used to the whole thing!

See y'all around!

Welcome to the Sanctum! If you've got any questions related to the site, feel free to message one of us heralds (the folks with the green names). ^^

Also... don't forget romantic smut is a thing. c; Of course, if that isn't your cup of tea/joe either, that's totally fair. If so, this sub-forum of the request threads may be of most interest to you: Seeking Non-Sexual Stories (Mature stories without the sexy times).

Welcome to the sanctum! We have writers here of all walks an interests so I'm sure you will find someone or more that will fit the bill to share your words with!

Welcome to the Sanctum! If you've got any questions related to the site, feel free to message one of us heralds (the folks with the green names). ^^

Also... don't forget romantic smut is a thing. c; Of course, if that isn't your cup of tea/joe either, that's totally fair. If so, this sub-forum of the request threads may be of most interest to you: Seeking Non-Sexual Stories (Mature stories without the sexy times).
Oh thank you so much!! These are threads for me, perfect!

Hello and welcome. I hope you enjoy your time with us.

Welcome to Inner Sanctum, friend!

Back
Top Bottom