Closed A Prophesied Tale (MxF, MxM, FxF, other)

Currently reading:
Closed A Prophesied Tale (MxF, MxM, FxF, other)

Malice

Goblin King
Local time
Today 11:04 PM
Pronouns
Your/Majesty
⛤[[Welcome]]⛤

I was cleaning out my PMs recently and came across a plot that was half hashed out with another player who has long since left the site. I looked through it and do believe it has potential, so I thought I would put it out to the world, to see if anyone would be interested in picking this up with me. I do highly recommend that you check out my main RT before you contact me, so you know what I am like as a partner but also what I expect from you. This plot was just a little large and little more in depth than usual, hence, I have given it it's own thread.

Genre: High Fantasy, Isekai, Epic Quests
Pairing: Any (MxF, MxM, FxF; NB characters also welcomed); potential for polyamory
Plot/Smut: between 100:0 and 70:30
Characters: There are four main characters; because of this, it would work as either a 1x1 or a small group
  • The Hero
  • The Noble
  • The Pirate
  • The Thief

Plot
So, this plot is about 80% hashed out so would require a little work to fashion into something complete; meaning, bring your ideas to the table, and also expect a fairly rough draft in what I am about to tell you.

The Kingdom/World is on the brink of a prophesised evil. Each realm has a large crystal that is the source of its power; over the years, these have slowly become corrupted, polluting the world around them. Legend says that is all the crystals become corrupted, then a great demon shall come forth from the bowels of the earth and create a world of evil. Legend also says that a Hero from another world is able to stop this evil. At this point in the story, only one realm with a clear crystal remains; they use this to summon the Hero. Unfortunately, some realms believe the summoned Hero to be false, while others believe them to be their saviour.

The Hero has been around for some time by the time our story begins; so far they have been unable to clear any crystals as they are still searching for a legendary weapon that is needed. During this time, they have formed somewhat of a rivalry with the Pirate. They have also formed a romance with the Noble (though it is also possible that the Hero and the Noble met in dreams long before the Hero was summoned; destined lovers). Over time, the weight of being the Hero, particularly when so many people believe them to be false, breaks them and they fake their own death at the hands of the Pirate. This leads to the Pirate who was barely known, becoming infamous; some hating them for killing the Hero, others loving them for killing off the 'false saviour'. The Noble is distraught and decides to take up the Hero's mantle, and finds themselves on the Pirate's ship, seeking vengence.

During this time the Hero is living a much calmer life. Until they hear that the Pirate has 'captured' the Noble. They still want to keep their identity hidden, but set off to rescue the Noble. Throughout all of this there is also the False Hero, who has either been summoned from a different world, or is from this one; at any rate, they are posing as the prophesised hero. Perhaps they believe it themselves, perhaps they are working the Underworld, helping the demon corrupt the crystal. Whatever the case, they are the primary villain.

So the False Hero encounters the Thief at some point, who is then rescued by the Hero. The Thief then pledges their allegiance to the Hero for saving their life and helps them on their quest to rescue the Noble.

Now, one slight twist to all this; the prophecy got mistranslated/lost over time. The summoned Hero is, indeed, needed to prevent the great evil, but so is someone else. This would turn out to be the Pirate, but at the beginning of the tale no one knows this. So eventually the Hero and the Pirate must team up to go and save the world.

And... Yeah, that's about it. It's a lil' messy, I did say it wasn't fully formed, but there you have it. If you have any interest, by all means, shoot me a message and we can discuss it further.

Back
Top Bottom