Unspecified A Punk AF RP

Currently reading:
Unspecified A Punk AF RP

Noctua

Perpetually Sleep Deprived
Local time
Today 7:08 PM
I'm looking to build a world around some punk degenerates. Maybe set in the 90s or present day. If you feel up to building this world with me let me know. I am still working on it and it might end up being something I do alone if no one bites.

(EDIT: I should say that this world would have it all. Romance, violence, culture, dynamic relationships other than romantic ones!)

References:

SLC Punk
Sid and Nancy
Jesus of Suburbia music video
Suburbia
Lords of Dogtown (Mostly Jay's character is a vibe)

The above all being the dark kind of vibe I'm going for as well as the shitty people but kind of endearing as well. Obviously all the characters in the world created would be 18+ I like the idea of some old ass punks that didn't ever leave the scene.
We could have some rockabilly/psychobilly stuff too, maybe even a bike gang or car club.

HMU in the DMs if you're interested and we can get to creating. Also willing to provide musical references if you need a mood to get juices flowing.

Looking for someone to really pull their weight creatively as well as be able to create an actual story with in depth characters involving motives, background stories, etc. Ask questions and such if you need to. I can explain stuff and go in deeper if you're down.

Last edited:
Okay, I'll cave lol. If you want we can add supernatural beings to this idea. I feel like more people may bite if there is an element of supernatural.

Also, thinking rival gangs might be the idea for the main conflict of the over all world. HMU

Back
Top Bottom