A Real Page Turner

Currently reading:
A Real Page Turner

EmilyinNeverland

Disney Aficinado
Local time
Today 6:31 PM
I'm all over the place pairing wise. Anything goes for me but I prefer to play women as it's just more fun for me.

Okay so I'm looking for some specifics. I will add to this as my needs change for now here are the plots I have:

Tales of Avo
Steampunk world. Influenced by Torchlight and Fable. The theme is subversion.
There are three hero stones that pick the heroes of Strength, Skill and Magic. The old master of skill goes evil and new heroes will rise.

Red Sails
Pirates! Need I say more? The more unique the race the better!

Love is Blind - GorgonxSoldier (Should be rated M.)
I have two ideas for this;

A) When it comes to the Kings attention a Gorgon has made her home in the ruins near her home he offers a reward for her head brought to him in a sack. A party of soldiers go to kill her. She kills them all except one who could look her in the eye without turning to stone.

B) A soldier gets into a fight and is blinded. He is found and nursed back to health by a strange woman who almost seems to have scales and.. sentient hair.

Disney crossovers -

The Apple and The Rose - Snow WhitexBeauty and the Beast
In an attempt to rid herself of the princess the evil queen sends her to a haunted castle where there is a terrible curse. FxM

The Thieves Tower - RapunzelxAladdin
When a trapped girl with ridiculously long hair decides to leave the tower she'd always known, she meets not just one thief but and entire guild. FxM

Under the Fjords - FrozenxLittle Mermaid
After she traded her voice a mermaid turned human accompanies a prince to a coronation. As it turns out the new queen has ice powers. FxF

Fandoms -

- Peter Pan (Not the film versions)
- A Series of Unfortunate Events (Or Netflix series)
- Alice in Wonderland (American McGee's, Disney or Tim Burton)
- Lord of The Rings/The Hobbit (Or movies)
- Shakespeare (Modern updates)
- Literally any Stephen King novel
- City of the Dead

- Star Wars
- Disney (Crossovers or darker themes)
- Tim Burton anything
- Pixar (Crossovers and darker themes)
- Batman (Any)
- Repo! The Genetic Opera
- Pacific Rim
- Studio Ghibli anything
- The Forgotten
- The Descent

- The Lonely (S1Ep7); A man is sentenced to solitary on an asteroid only to be gifted a female robot.

- What You Need (S1Ep12): A salesman has the ability to give people what they need just before they need it.

- The Hitch-Hiker (S1Ep16): A woman on a cross country roadtrip is followed by a mysterious hitch-hiker

- Mirror Image (S1Ep21): A woman at a bus station finds strange things happening only to find her doppleganger trying to take over her life.

- People Are Alike All Over (S1Ep25): Astronauts crash land on a strange planet and find people similar to them. Only to be put on display in a zoo.

- Eye of the Beholder (S2Ep6): A woman tries multiple surgeries to fix her face only to be revealed as beautiful when everyone else looks exactly the same.

- The Lateness of the Hour (S2EP8); A girl frets over her family being surrounded and waited upon by robots. Only to discover there are no pictures of her as a child in the albums.

- Long Distance Call (S2Ep22): A child's grandmother dies, and the child begins talking to her on a toy phone.

- Two (S3Ep1): War destroys the world. The only two people left on earth are from opposite sides.

- It's A Good Life (S3Ep8): A child has omnipotent powers and no one can oppose him.

- The Midnight Sun (S3Ep10): The Earth has been knocked off orbit and is getting closer to the sun.

- FNAF
- Pokemon
- Stardew Valley
- Left4Dead
- DeadIsland
- Fallout
- Elder Scrolls
- Torchlight II
- Spooky's Jumpscare Mansion
- Darkest Dungeons
- Fable (Any)
- Welcome to the Game

Last edited:
I'm interested in the Pirate scenario if you'd like to explain a bit more of a basic plot in conversation!

The Human Experiment seems like a lot of fun, I'd love to hear your ideas for it

I'm always down for some pirate action.

In addition to that, I really like your Under The Fjords plot. Well, I'd be interested in anything Disney, if I'm being honest.​

I am interested in coming up with a pirate plot with you. :)

Back
Top Bottom