Currently reading:
MxF A Returning Maiden waiting for Prose

celticlass

Serf
Local time
Today 9:52 AM
Pronouns
she/her
Hello there! I am Celtic! I am a Canadian (EST) and it has been awhile since I got into the RP universe, but I have RP'd on and off for the last fifteen years. I am coming out of five year hiatus, so apologies if I am a little rusty!

Writing and Partner
♪ My posts average between 3-6 paragraphs/ 500-1000 words depending on if the RP needs it! I would like someone who is able to match what I write.
♪ I am fairly active! I like to post at least once a day, if not more! I'm homesteading, refurbishing furniture, selling handmade crafts type thing!
♪ I do prefer one main character for each of us, then bringing secondary characters into it as we world build and make the RP into something beautiful.
World Building. PLEASE! I love creating universes with people!
♪ Please be male! For I am a F looking for the M partnership !
♪ Please be 25+, I am a little older and feel uncomfortable RPing with younger guys.
♪ I would love to have someone be able to move the plot forward! I love getting posts which my partner has created this insane idea to work off of. I am looking to write with someone, not just at someone!
♪ I do like OOC, but I understand some people do not! If possible, please let me know if you like OOCing! I don't want to bother you with my hilarious wit and apparently narcissism - uh oh !

Roleplay aka The Good Stuff
♪ I love all genres! Actions, Adventure, Romance - you name it, I'll try it! I am craving more Fantasy, but I am usually down for anything! I also want Horror, the more paranormal the better! Or maybe a bit of Slice of Life (I have no plot, so please - come to me with something).
♪ If you're not interested in a plot idea of mine, let me know! Let's brainstorm together!
♪ If you like to RP smut, move on. I'm a 30/70 (smut:story) I prefer to if the romance and chemistry is there, things can be physical between characters. The intimate moments are allowed to be fun, but if that is your main focus I am a pass on that!
♪ Character pictures are fine! I do prefer someone to describe their character through words, but I do not mind pictures! Also, let me know if you want me to use one too!

Pairings and Elements aka The Better Stuff
♪ Camp Counsellors
♪ Assassin x Assassin
♪ Ghost Hunters
♪ Roommates
♪ Mercenary x Royalty
♪ Shipwreck Survivors
♪ Childhood Best Friends
♪ Kidnapper X Kidnapped
♪ Dancer X Dancer or Audience Member
♪ Monster Hunting
♪ New Hire X Boss' Daughter/Son
♪ Monarchy X Opposing Kingdom
♪ Soldier X Nurse
♪ Knight X Princess/Prince
♪ Human X Wizard/Witch
♪ Forbidden Love
♪ Slow Building Love
♪ Fairy tales Adaptations
♪ Alternative Universes
♪ Curses
♪ Magic
♪ Quests
♪ Treasure

Limits: The Stuff I Do Not Do
♪ Harems
♪ Age Gaps
♪ Master X Slave
♪ Incest

A Little More
♪ If it appears we like the same things, but I don't have a pairing which you're looking for - feel free to ask!
♪ Or if you're incredibly passionate about a plot, and I didn't exactly align, please! Message me! I may have just not thought of it!
♪ PM me or leave a message below!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom