Currently reading:
A series of dreams…

jaina

Serf
Local time
Yesterday 10:12 PM
Pronouns
she her
Who are you, how long have you been writing and what kind of things do you like to write?
I'm Jaina, been writing for probably 20+ years at this point since I started way way bay in AOL Messenger in the early days of everyone having computers at home. Yes, I'm old as dirt. I like to write a bit of everything, but I lean heave in fantasy and magcal type settings with a love for romantic (and at time smuttty) plots. I tend to play a lot of women, sometimes with other ladies, often with men. Yes, trans men are men and trans women are women so don't feel like you can't offer something like that up if you want.

How long do your replies tend to be and what is your writing schedule like?
My replies tend to be matched to my partners, I'm as happy writing one paragraph as I am writing 1000+ words because it's quality over quantity that matters most to me. That said, rapid fire response lengths usually can be replied to faster in between busy real life things, where novellas require me to have hours of my day free to devote to it. I like the like 100-400 range becasue I can usually knock out replies without too much trouble With getting interrupted.

As for scheduling, I'm mostly on in the evenings, or sueezing things in on breaks at work. I'm rarely on on weekends any more becasue between my partner and adult responsibilities my weekends are always used up on other things. Depending on how crazy life is being and the length of the post, I could reply every day or once every week. Also, I am very ADHD and I WILL forget things, so please don't feel bad reminding me i you're waiting and I havn't gotten to it in more than a week. That said, I'm quite forgiving of people ghosting for a bit through I like the occasional DM/discord message/whatever just saying my partner is still alive and still interested. I'll do the same myself.

What is your tolerance level for gore? Violence?
I ca tolerate it fine, but I'm not a big fan of egregious amounts.

Do you write sexual content? If so, what are your kinks? Limits?
I do at times, and I'm happy to, but I'm also happy not to if you want to play something with me but prefer SFW ony. I'm pretty flexible! My kinks and my characters kinks might be quite different tbh so I feel like that's going to depend a lot on the plot itself and the characters in it. I will say I generally like to play sub types if that comes up. Hard limits are things involving potty stuff, non-con, excessive ddegradation, and I'm generally not a fan of gun-play…

Do you write any fandoms? (Please bear in mind that any characters under 18 and any high school settings must be aged up)
I do! I'm a sucker for ACOTAR (Someone please give mea. Reason to play Elain ugh or Feyre or Nesta, I beg of you! Even one of the Valkyries!), big fantasy settings like the D&D worlds, LotR, Grishaverse (I will not apologize for being sad that Alex's never redeemed himself or MATTHIAS), if you recognize my username it might have set of Star Was bells for you, and yes I love that fandom too, primarily in the ole EU, or what they now call Legends. I will ALWAYS play Jaina Solo without hesitation. I've played int he GoT/ASOIAF world plenty… I'm sure there are more fandoms I've missed but feel free to pitch ideas to me.

Do you have any pairing or setting ideas?
So many and nothing super defined right now.

I have an itch for some D&D love and adventures type stuff.

I've also got a want for something like Princess in an arranged marriage, or in love with her guard, or even both combined into a poly plot! I cleric who falls for the avatar of her god without knowing that's who they are.

A vague thought about and immortal half-angel and her immortal half-demon friend who have been in love through the ages but it'sforbidden or too taboo that they havn't let themselves have one another yet.

A cute witch who accidentally summons her fated mate... whatever. Neutral aligned demon, familiar shifter, whatever, or a witch who has mediumship and ends up falling for a ghost learning to corporeality himself. Anything in ACOTAR's setting.

I would honestly die for a Crit Role things too, either Percahlia or an au where Caleb gets his girl. I shamelessly ship its sorry to Travis.

But I'm super open to ideas!

Do you have any detailed plots prepared?
No currently!

Do you have any characters you want to write? (Our character forum is here if you want a dedicated thread)
I will eventually put some in there, but I do have a gunslinger winged tiefling whoones along with a mishmash high fantasy/almost steampunk-y dnd setting. She does have a pretty fleshed out backstory, her bestie is a newly crowned queen, she serves as her spymaster. Baby girl has never been in love, highly doubts it exists, then absolutely crumbles for someone who her bestie hooks her up with or arranges an alliance marriage with etc.

Another dnd idea that has come form me and my parter talking and positing about transitions in a fantasy setting is my little wizard Gil and ehr transmasc beloved who she's dead set on gaining enough arcane power to grant him the physical changes he wants dearly. They adventure together etc are are very cute. Smitten with one another. It's something I've been rolling around my brain but never had anyone to write against to make it a proper story.

As Imentiond before, give me any excuse to play certain fandom characters, too!

Any additional notes you want to add?
Feel free to reply to this thread or message me in PMs, whatever you're comfortable with. Sorry this isn't nicely formatted, I am not great at BB code tbh. If you have an idea that's not listed but you think I might be ito, you're welcome to tell me about it or point me to your request thread!

Back
Top Bottom