Unspecified A smattering of ideas.

• Thread starter Sin Fenrir
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1

Currently reading:
Unspecified A smattering of ideas.

S

Sin Fenrir

Hello there folks I thought I'd jot down a few short ideas I'm dancing around or maybe you can jump off on them and give me something!

First a few of my rules

1. Romance and smut: I limit these to mxm on a RARE occasion I will do some sort of light straight romance but that is where it comes to a limit. When it comes, to smut it must be fluid to story not just a bunch of it or pure smut and it needs to make sense.

2. Posts length and such: I do about a 400 – 500 word average per post sometimes less if it is faster replies. However, it has to give me something to work with and I cannot carry a story by myself also I like when control can mingle fluidly between players to carry it forward.

3. Ooc: I always discuss ooc at length and keep informed of any changes, thoughts, or questions I ask the same. Regardless of what it is, especially if one feels it is dragging

It's pretty simple I try for three paras sometimes I break it down I can shift a little in writing style but always create OC's no canons, I can draw inspiration but I do not do canon it just limits severely

I do believe that's most of my standards I tend to reply once a day if not multiple times if I take an extended time I will let the one know I play with that falls in my ooc communication rule.

Several ideas just take an ask if you like the basis

Wasteland post apoc: this can be many different natural disasters and world changing conditions it allows for a very open world including play of sub characters it is very malleable to what a person wants to play. Normally includes very limited tech and weaponry, it's basically the characters against the environment or on a search for a better place which can leave an area for many surprises and growth all the way through

Legend hunt vs the hunter I have a couple scenarios that fall into this one is a 7tails kitsune I play who does a LIMITED time and special capability I can explain more though he's more the human looker I have reference photo. Another one I had was also a kitsune but I guess it was a phase at the time but it is a completely different work up.

Steampunk: this one was more an elaborate idea I have a very very huge explanation for his one so really it would be way too long to put here, basically it was the thought of two opposing captains forced to work together but there's A LOT more to it than that this one would need a while to explain.

I've done just about everything you could think of I don't think there's any genre or setting I cannot do at all so just hit me up
also will mention im fine with any level of graphic violence or such anything from bruises to complete horrifics and all levels of mental state and emotional upset, ill put my own characters through hell really just for my own amusement

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom