MxF A somewhat grim, fantasy and steampunk setting

Currently reading:
MxF A somewhat grim, fantasy and steampunk setting

HurleyRedpath

Pheasant
Local time
Today 2:22 PM
Been loosely playing with an idea, only got it roughly written out but looking for a partner to take it even further with.

Genres
- Steampunk
- Fantasy
- Romance*

Setting
The glorious city of Ravenguard, at the forefront of an industrial revolution with it's great many steam engines, promises of dreams being fulfilled and propagated openness towards all humans and non-humans. And while such a place sounds marvelous and grand on paper, the world isn't so forgiving, even less, the people.

The daily life within Ravenguard is ignoring the weak, frail and unlucky whom beg. To be wary of how low one's collar goes as to not gain the attention of the struggling bloodsuckers. To not ire the beastly shifters that still don't find themselves able to control such instincts. And most importantly, not to stick out enough for the zealous Plague Doctors to find you guilty of anything they deem to be a blight to their eyes and blazing faith.

While the place seems like a wretched place to be, the city also boasts about it's more luxurious and clean living quarters. Where the pure-blooded and ancient races that have been reigned in and adapted to civilization. And of course the ones resoluted to serve the city to the best of their ability.

Character
I'm looking to play a detective trying his best within the city, but it's constant friction and frail balance does make for a weary soul. On top of his increasingly weighty ability of being able to experience a dead person's last moments.

Search
Looking for a partner to play a non-human or human character that may entwine into the complicated work of a detective and/or the cruel underground that viciously devours the unprepared.

Would you be interested in playing this scenario with a ghost - who doesn't know she is one? Complicating matters is that she appears real to him, and he can't sense her final moments. She may even hire him to find out why she has become ignored/hated by her peers.

Hey there! If you're still looking, I'm definitely interested. Feel free to shoot me a PM.​

If you're still looking I would also be interested:)

Back
Top Bottom