MxF A specific search, Spider-Man and Star Wars! (looking for detailed male roleplayers/characters)

Currently reading:
MxF A specific search, Spider-Man and Star Wars! (looking for detailed male roleplayers/characters)

Pigeon

bird brain
Local time
Tomorrow 1:08 AM
I'm a female British student who has obviously, like the rest of the world, been affected by corona! I've been roleplaying for the best part of 8/9 years within a variety of genres. I'm looking for a couple of partners for these specific ideas, so long as you meet my requirements.

Requirements:
  • A few posts a week (2-3 would be nice) or even daily, depending on the length of replies.
  • At least two well-written paragraphs, my responses are generally between 300-1500 words, so there's a lot of variation here!
  • Right now, I'm only looking for male characters to play against my female ones - but I'm happy playing side characters and NPCs of all genders.
  • Be active with OOC chat, it's fun and it helps when we're planning things out.
  • Expect close to a 50:50 plot/smut ratio, but this is changeable too.
  • Kinks/fetishes can be shared over PM and I'm sure we can work something out. Some will be fairly obvious from the plots. Will share an F-List over PM.
Fandom
I'm really craving something Spider-Man related - got that Spidey itch that needs scratching. Hoping to do something in the PS4 game universe, maybe play around with that canon but happy to brainstorm. This would be a Spider-Man/Peter Parker x OC RP, and sign me up for some web-related bondage :p

Also craving Star Wars! Looking for an Obi-Wan Kenobi (will love you forever if you can play him, or an OC Jedi Knight/Master) to play against an OC Padawan for prequel/Clone Wars era action and romance. Also looking for a Han Solo, or a Poe Dameron too.

Modern
Particularly craving a school setting where I play a new teacher (21-22) and you play an older, more experienced teacher (preferably male, 30-50) for some potentially adulterous fun. Can make this super smutty, maybe some power-play going on here. Also interested to explore a budding romantic relationship between them too.

Also interested in playing a young new actress who is co-starring in her first big break against an older, more experienced actor for a similar scenario!

We can make these pairings err on the darker side too, maybe explore a more toxic power dynamic, maybe there's some manipulation involved but it develops into something more meaningful and romantic.

Historical
Removed because my interest has dwindled, but if you've got a historical something-or-other you want to throw at me, let me know. Would be up for doing something medieval too, maybe a Princess x Knight kind of scenario, or a palace servant and a royal.

PM me if you're interested!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom