A Spoon Arrives

Currently reading:
A Spoon Arrives

MySpoons

Illustration Major
Local time
Today 8:26 AM
Hello, hello! I'm MySpoons but you can call me any variation of my name you can think of [most call me Spoons c:]

I've been thinking about finding a mature RP site for a long time-- I've finally done it! Yay!

Anyways, introductions that aren't for my characters aren't really my thing. I'm an artist/writer who is a huge sucker for worldbuilding and character development. I enjoy dealing with complex and mature issues/topics via my characters.

As for what I like? Traditional fantasy is always awesome, but I am interested in different time periods with magic/fantasy elements (like wild west/colonial era). Romance isn't really my thing unless it is couched in political or personal drama. Mature topics like violence, death, and other things are very much my comfort zone.

Uh, that's about it for me! If/when I decided to join an RP, I'll be able to commit to at least one post per day. I do have a young puppy at home so I cannot guarantee the hours.

That's pretty much all the important things about me c:

Hello and welcome! Your pfp is awesome. Wanna be friends? I am trying to friend everyone on here so I'm not lonely.

Welcome to Inner Sanctum, friend!

Back
Top Bottom