Closed A Swords Heart - Interest Check(closed

Currently reading:
Closed A Swords Heart - Interest Check(closed

Sooo...on Kaden's story, I started writing it out like
My heart was racing, how could the queen leave her newborn daughter in my hands. I have never taken care of a child before, sure I had played with a few of the kids, but raising one? I looked to Lilah, "My lady I don't think I can do this...give me an order to make endless amounts of powerful swords and I am golden...but to take care of your child? To leave you here in that man's clutches...." Lilah smiled softly to Kaden, "I trust you...you are the strongest one left of us. You have always been the strongest and you have told me about your idea of the elemental soul swords." I looked to the child that she held in her arms, Lilah, was weak, in the conditions she had given birth she hadn't gotten proper treatment. "Kaden...I can't protect her...I can feel my life force fading as is, soon I will join Jordan in a peaceful rest." I paled, I had known she was weak and that it had been rough, but I hadn't thought it had been that bad. "My lady we can request help...I...I can give them as sword anything to make sure you are taken care of." Lilah shook her head the smile never leaving her face, "You know just as I do one sword will not appease these people, you must take her. Take my precious baby and raise her, teach her our ways. Make sure she grows to be a wonderful woman and bring justice to our Tribe! Lenna will carry the weight of our entire Tribe if not the world if the Magic Tribe doesn't end their quest for ultimate power." I paled further at the thought of one child carrying the weight of the world, and I was to raise her to handle that kind of burden. "Lilah...you have too much faith in me. I swear...I would do anything to protect her but I can't trust myself to raise her..." my words fell short as Lilah began to cry, I was being selfish...she didn't want to hand her daughter off to me. She simply knew the limitations placed upon her body, I felt like an asshole now. Kneeling in front of her I bowed my head, "I am sorry my queen...I will do as you have requested, please..." I bit my lips hating the words I was about to utter, "Please, watch over us and keep my steps in check where is need my lady. I will be counting on your spirit to guide and guard us along this journey." It took all my strength to utter those words, Lilah had been the one and only woman I had ever loved. But she had only ever seen me as a friend, to this I was fine, I vowed long ago that I would protect her and her children. That I would never overstep my boundaries and simply watch after her happiness.
at first...then I was like...uh...they may not want to read a small book just for information about how the swords were created!!! XD I got so immersed in it that I typed up like six paragraphs like the one in the spoiler before I decided that lolz

Only one more sword! and then we can start, also i am working on a map ....its uhh just taking me forever cuz i haven't liked how any of them have turned out

Back
Top Bottom