FxF A very special wedding. Seeking literate and interesting female partner - the two Females in this RP are not lesbians and aren't getting married..

Currently reading:
FxF A very special wedding. Seeking literate and interesting female partner - the two Females in this RP are not lesbians and aren't getting married..

Lady Irony

Serf
Local time
Tomorrow 7:16 AM
Another one of my crazy ideas. Quick intro, I like story line, plot, interesting characters. This idea revolves around two female friends however they are not lesbians, they will not be having sex with each other nor does either one of the harbour ideas of being with the other.

Still there?

Ok good. This idea is about one female who is getting married she has not seen her old best buddy for quite some time. She has invited her to be a part of her wedding as her maid of honor. Sounds wonderful! The friend won't be told until she arrives at the airport that her bride to be best friend has been involved in a cuckold relationship with the man she is going to marry. So it becomes this situation where the bride to be has to break the news and also explain to her how this wedding will work.

We can flesh out details but that is the crux of it. If you want to chat PM me. I will also be playing the groom when required.

Back
Top Bottom