Currently reading:
A warm hello to all!

Bear-Chi

Serf
Local time
Today 4:54 PM
Pronouns
he/him
Hey, everyone! I am Bear-Chi (truly pronounced Bär, the German word for bear), a thirty year old Floridian hoping to find roleplayers and friendship here. About myself: I have been writing since I was 15, and I began on a website called BYOND. My life is a bit ungrounded now, as I aim to complete production projects and settle myself in a career. I am of African and German lineage, having been born in Germany and moving to the United States at the age of four. I am the youngest of four siblings and the only to adopt roleplaying.

I once roleplayed a few days out of the week and it always helped me channel my emotions. I felt it always has been healthy to me and aided me in bringing serene perspective the hardships of life ushered upon me. Here I am to build this beautiful habit again!

About my writing taste: I care for any setting that has fulfilling social dynamics. I do not necessitate a theme, only that our characters are built and designed towards a shared goal of what we hope to achieve through our roleplay. I will say I have developed my own IP (A Facet of Visions) and while it is fantasy, I favor realism and the retention of a sense of physics that reflects our reality. With all that being said, I'm happy to arrive here! I've gazed over a couple threads and I find soon I'll be reaching out for collaboration. Thanks for reading and I hope we may arrive to support one another.

Welcome to Inner Sanctum, friend!

Hello and welcome. Enjoy your time here.

Back
Top Bottom