A wild Jester appears!

Currently reading:
A wild Jester appears!

Local time
Today 5:28 PM
Yo! How's it goin'?

I'm Smiles, just an average dude with a knack for writing. Just wanted to pop in and give an intro before I forget! I'd give the long lengthy spiel about what why I got into Roleplay, and what I do in my spare time... Nah I'll do it anyways! :D

What about me... I love to write. Got into Roleplay to better my writing skillz. I think I've improved fairly well. Should have seen what garbage I'd dish out... It was bad, and I'm so happy for the few who took the time to teach me.

I cook, and pretty much can cure any sort of common cold with my kick-ass homemade chicken soup! Just ask and I'll give you the recipe, believe me it works wonders~ I can also cook a mean beef Stroganoff... So good...

I'm trying to get back into drawing, as I like to use my own art to represent my original characters if I can.
Makes what I made my own y'know?

Aaand that's about it. I'm just a random guy who like to write. I'll be around, checking the new digs so to speak. If you wanna roleplay then send me a pm or something. I'm up for almost anything. Almost anything... :p

Soup! I don't want the recipe, I just want a bowl of soup to chase away my sickness v.v

*Tries to shove soup into computer monitor* I'm trying but the internet isn't compatible with the chicken goodness! :eek:
I just can't do it Captain, I just don't have the power!

In that case, I suppose I have no choice but to succumb to the icky cold germs then.

Welcome! Every court needs a jester! *fills a flagon of ale for ye*

Back
Top Bottom