A wild Kitsune appears!

Currently reading:
A wild Kitsune appears!

CosmicKitsune

Knight
Local time
Today 7:32 PM
Hello all you wonderful beings, be you human, shifter, creature of the night and anything in-between.
I am just a feisty but lovable kitsune . I have gone by many names over the years of exploring my passion of writing and creating worlds for all to explore and join.
If you would like to know what all the others names are that I have gone by then don't hesitate to ask me. I don't bite...hard.
I have been writing since I was in the 7th grade and have been rping since I was 15. I am now entering my 30's and my love of writing is still as strong as ever.
I've taken quite a bit of time off from writing and rp forums due to many emergency family things. Sadly when I've come back around since things cooled off in my personal life I have found that many if not all rp forums have gone away. Breaks my hearts.
I'm happy though that there is still this site to get together with like minded people.
I'm pretty all over the place when it comes to my writing...well and kinda my personal life as well....I'm just a little crazy lol. I can also be pretty easy going however when I get really into a world/story I go in full heart and those stories become apart of me. I still remember the very first rp I had ever done as well as the first personal story I had written.
I look forward to the many friends and stories that are yet to come with all of you.
Happy writing everyone and hope to write with several of you.

Welcome to Inner Sanctum, friend!

Hello, Fox!
Welcome to the site.
Happy to have you here, and let me know if I can help you with anything.

Thank you everyone for the warm welcome. I have gotten a few things started and I am enjoying myself here already.

Back
Top Bottom