A wild Writer appears!

Currently reading:
A wild Writer appears!

Karra

Serf
Local time
Today 3:21 PM
Hello! I'm Karra. A pleasure to meet you all. I'm new to the site, but not to roleplaying, I've got about give years under my belt. I'm a friendly person with a wide set of interests, most of them are very nerdy though. In real life I like to act and create. I am a very creative person and I love making the thing I come up with tangible. I love the idea a cheats romance, but I like a story to have more than just cliche's. A good story is a mix between what is known and what is not. Well, I think I'll keep to that intro for now. Hopefuly it was enough to spark your interest. If not, ask me more stuff to see of we can be a good match, for writing that is. Tata!

Oh! My profile picture is a little odd so I would like to explain. It is a picture of Alexander Hamilton. I love Hamilton. Also I thought it'd be a funny picture.

Eeek! The world has been turned upside down do to this information.

I want to be in the chat room where it happens. But yeah, want to move this to PM?

YESSS! +1 for mentioning Hamilton! Where did you find the pic? It's utterly awesome.

I will admitt that I just searches for sexy Alexander Hamilton in Google images. That is what popes up.

Back
Top Bottom