Currently reading:
All A witch's request

Karo

Baron
Local time
Today 6:57 PM
Pronouns
she/her
Hi friends! I'm Karo and I'm searching for an RP partner for one (or multiple) of the ideas below.

About me and my RP style– I'm 24 and have been RPing for 13 years. I tend to write 2-4 paragraphs per post at the moment, but when I get really inspired, it can be much more. I can post anywhere from a few times a day to once a week, depending on my availability.

I'm looking for someone who can build a story with me. The ideas I have are just that– ideas! I am open to changing them up or doing something completely different if you have an idea of your own. I only ask that you don't write one-liners and reply at least once a week. If you can do that and you're interested in writing with me, please DM me! I will send writing samples upon request, as I know I'm pretty new here so I don't have as much to see on these forums, but I have a lot of stuff I can share.

I tend to play female characters and enjoy MxF and FxF storylines. I love a dark story and have been craving a dark, twisted romance.

Regarding smut, I am admittedly new to writing it, but am willing to try my hand at it! I would prefer smut to be an occasional aspect of the story in favor of plot advancement.

The Ideas
Outlaw x Pastor's Daughter

Your character, an outlaw on the run, finds himself in a small town out west and meets my character, the town pastor's daughter. She is initially wary of him, but eventually, they grow closer and he introduces her to many things she's been taught were sinful all her life. Can they manage to keep their relationship secret from the town? Will he tell her the truth behind why he came there, or keep her in the dark?

Alchemist x Apprentice
This idea is from a RP I was in on another forum that unfortunately died. I'm envisioning MxF for this one and an enemies to lovers plot.

Your character is an esteemed alchemist who works for the royal family. One of their requirements for your character is that he take on an apprentice, a task he has been avoiding for years. However, when he catches my character stealing from him and learns she is a sorceress, he realizes her magical abilities will help him with his craft. So he makes her a deal: be turned in and executed for theft, or become his apprentice.

The Royal Charade
A duke and a duchess, a tale as old as time. Except this love story isn't so wholesome. The duke? Closeted and full of fury at his predicament, which he often takes out on his wife. The duchess? A woman with a biting tongue and a secret to hold over the head of her "lover." Like it or not, together they must survive the expectations of their time without killing each other in the process.

Bloodlust
Yes, I'm already in two vampire RPs. Yes, I want more vampires. I'm a sloot for vampires. Anyways! Saw this as MxF but open to FxF as well! Kind of inspired by The Taming of the Shrew. I'm looking for manipulation, intimidation, maybe even some violence.

Your character, a vampire noble, has a new blood slave delivered to them. She is sharp-tongued and difficult, doing anything she can to prevent being a vampire's meal. For whatever reason, your character accepts this challenge and sets about trying to tame her. Will she be successful in changing her captor's heart, or will they ultimately get their way?

Cult Leader x Follower
This can be a modern-day cult, a cult set in the 60s/70s, or a cult in medieval times, though I'm leaning towards 60s/70s. Your character, a cult leader, will stop at nothing to wed my character, who is struggling with her faith after her sister defected. Can your character convince her of his legitimacy and get his way, or will she realize it's all a sham?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom