Abduction

Currently reading:
Abduction

PassingWhisper

Just a passing whisper
Local time
Today 4:31 PM
Hey hey it's your local fox ~ I'm looking for one more long-term roleplay partner to fill a desire for a horror roleplay. I'm not too picky on the details specifically, but I've been tossing around this idea for a bit and I want to play something dark. A full-blown kidnapped, tortured, Stockholm Syndrome monstrosity of a story. MC will be the one kidnapped, though the circumstances and general setting of the roleplay is completely up for debate. I can use a female or male character, and have little preference. Think along the lines of Killing Stalking.

I love smut as much as the next person, but I want STORY. I want a long-term story that isn't going to be ditched after a good bang. I want to explore the very darkest parts of these characters and draw out the worst in them.

I want to descend into madness, and I want you to come with me. My only no is with permanent disfiguration and scat. That's an ew for me and I'd prefer you keep that the hell away. However, torture, violence, and basically any other fucked up kink is free reign. I don't enjoy the typical characters.. The more human and flawed the better.

I also expect e f f o r t in a partner. Let's keep things interesting. Give me something to work with. If you leave me two sentences I'm leaving you. At least a couple of paragraphs is necessary. 2 at the least. I can write as much as you can, if you want a novel I will give it to you. I'm not a master writer by any means but I do consider myself to be fairly good and improving all the time.

If you're interested, leave me a pm. Thanks for reading. Here, have a cookie ;)

Back
Top Bottom