About the Dream Demon

Currently reading:
About the Dream Demon

Dreamoness

Sanctums Certified Stalker
Local time
Today 10:52 PM
First off, I am rewriting an intro I did a long time ago and it's grammer is going to be sloppy, cause I hated English as a kid. But anywho, here we go.

Who am I?
- I am Dreamoness, more commonly known as Dream or Mama Dream online. I don't like giving out my personal name so please refer to us as one of the two above.
- I am a mother of 3 kids younger than 9. They take up my time and drain my energy to near depletion. It sucks, but at least they make cute pictures to deceive the public at how rotten they can be. I love them dearly and the only reason I am not dead (yet).
- I am engaged, but also I am poly. Though my SO doesn't want me to pursue the poly life dating wise, it is something that i know i am and wont give up on learning about it. We are happily engaged and live together.
- I AM AN OLD BEAN, I THINK I AM 25 OR 26 BUT I DON'T REMEMBER! Don't ask for my year, i like to not remember thus i am immortal.

What do I want?
No idea how to word that, but I am all about fantasy because I'm trying to escape reality, not stay in it. Most popular genres will be listed later as will be the least popular. I'm always looking for someone who can write long posts at a semi literate manner and where i can understand the writing style. Also looking for someone who is understanding that my massive depression dick fucks me over one too many times, and so sometimes ill disappear off the face of the earth. If this concerns you we can exchange emails and MAYBE skype if i decide to redownload it. I think those are allowed to be shared. Also, be as understanding as i am that, even though i am here sometimes my muse will not be. Ill try to keep everyone up to date, but even that i am bad at.

ROLEPLAY?!?!?!

❇Note, I have no note, i just wanted to use these fans star things❇

Popular:
- Apocalyptic
- Survival
- Medieval
- Horror
- Gore
- Supernatural
- Romance

Not as Popular:
- Sci-fi
- Smut
- Mech
- Modern
- Slice of Life

Can't think of anything else, that is about it. I hope I covered the basics without enraging the mighty mods

I think you did a wonderful job, even if you hate english class and have kiddos. Those fan/star things are pretty neat I would have found a reason to use them also. Its nice to meet you!

Welcome to the Inner Sanctum! We're glad to have you here!

Happy writing! :)

Back
Top Bottom