Currently reading:
MxF Accepting ideas both fluffy and fiendish

Status
Not open for further replies.

De Sade

Her Majesty's Most Royal Fool
Local time
Today 5:14 AM
Hello, everyone, you can call me De Sade. I'm a 25 year old American man, and like many here, I've been RPing for quite a while. I write in past tense, third person, and almost always 2+ paragraphs per post. I can average one post every week at least, and one every day if my muse is hitting and I'm not particularly busy.

While I've long walked these halls, this will be my first request thread.

I'm tired of the chase, I suppose.

My interests are pretty vast, but tend towards stories with darker themes. I've never done anything slice of life, but that cherry can be popped, if you present me with something compelling enough. I also lean more toward fantasy than sci-fi.

None of that to say that I'm completely against a lighthearted romp set in the future, if our styles click.

There are a few fandoms that I am interested in playing with, which I will list below (eventually). I only ever play OCs.

As far as kinks go, I try to be very accommodating to my partners' tastes, though I do much prefer playing a more dominant role. I am just as comfortable writing vanilla romance as I am writing horrible abuse and non-con. I do prefer some level of smut, with at least some level of story, but the ratio between the two is something that I'm also very flexible on.

I will update this thread with plots and pairings whenever I have time, but until then I am open to ideas. Please send me any sort of cravings or ideas you may have and we can flesh them out into something that speaks to do the both of us.

-Much love, De Sade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom