MxF Accio Partner!

Z4T4N

Serf
Local time
Today 10:17 PM
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi, I'm Z4T4N, but you can call me Z.

I've been RPing for a while, but I am really bad at keeping track of years. I'd forget how old I was if it wasn't the same as the actual year 🤣.

I'm looking for someone who would match my madnes- I mean creativity.

I tend to write High/Low Fantasy and Romance but I can be convinced for a little SOL.

Just a couple things before I get into plots:

• The way I set up characters is that I have one main one that only I can control (Will specify in plots) with the other characters included being more common use. You don't need to control them though if you feel that you won't be able to match the personality.
  • I am or the more lengthy response side of the writing spectrum and expect my partners to also be a bit wordy. But in certain contexts of the RP I will be understanding for smaller responses. I typically write 2-4 paragraphs, sometimes even more per reply.
  • I expect this to be joint effort when it comes to this RP, There's no bigger turn off than feeling like you're the only one invested or making any sort of effort.
  • I tend to use AI when it comes to character references as I am awful at drawing, if this is a turn off I understand
  • In relation to smut scenes, I am a dom-leaning switch.

Ok! Onto the good stuff!

The Long Road Ahead: (Mercenary X Princess)
The band of mercs counted their many coins as the the man made his way over to the woman they had bound and gagged.

"Was it worth all this, princess? Truthfully you were just meant to establish friendly ties between our kingdoms, but when I saw you for the first time I knew you had to be mine. Yet you had the nerve to decline when I made a move on you!"

A cruel smile swept across the face of the man. His eyes lit up with anticipation while he paced around the damsel in distress.

The mercs were in clear distaste of the man, watching as he, essentially, gloated about their handy work. All the woman could do was groan in response, as it was clear that she couldn't speak. The man not only had the mercs fully gag her, but thoroughly bound her as well. Her arms were tied firmly behind her back and her feet were also bound together. It left very little to the imagination since her armor had already been torn off, leaving her undergarments mostly in tatters. The young woman couldn't even hope to fight back properly, thrashing her bound body forwards and back.

"Well, no one is going to discover you here unless they pay up the ransom, so, in the meantime, why don't we have a little fun?"

Her brow rose as the implications gave rise to fear. She attempted to distance herself the best she could. However, these efforts truly were futile. Her captor wanted revenge more than he did her family's fortune.

"Boss." One of the mercs spoke up to grab the attention of his superior. "Did we need to go to this extent? Target or not she's still a princess." The man dared to ask. His superior let out a deep sigh. "Unfortunately the coin is without sin and this was what the client wanted. If you wish to take it up with the guildmaster afterwards, by all means have at it. I won't be responsible for what he does to you." The squad leader responded.

The merc gave the princess a look of sympathy before returning to his original position.

The man moved deliberately between her legs, feeling her up as his other hand groped her chest. The woman made clear sounds in deference but there was little much she could do to resist him.

"As if you truly were saving yourself for marriage anyways." He remarked with discontent, studying her slightly redded cheeks as she started to pant despite being vehemetely against this.

"You just need a real man to show you your place, didn't yo.."

Before her bitter ex-bethrothed could even finish his sentence, the sound of crunching footsteps graced the ears of everyone present. Whoever was looming outside the hide-out did not make an effort to hide their presence.

A look of surprise washed across both of their faces. The man looked more perplexed than his bound prisoner.

"I-is that one of your men, patrolling the area?!" He called out to the merc in charge."...No everyone is still here." The merc leader said now on high alert. "So they sent someone then? Are they insane?" He muttered to himself, reaching for the weapon at his hip. The mercs also sprung into action forming a wall between the intruder and their client. The intruder walked into the light, revealing himself to everyone present.

His long white hair loosely braided into a ponytail that hung off one of his shoulders, but was partially covered by his brown hooded cloak. His body was on the slimmer side, however he was still well built for his frame. He stood 5'9'' tall. On his back was a bow that had seem to be made of bones with a spider silk bowstring. The curved daggers he wore on his waist seemed to be similar to the bow. He wore a very form fitting attire featuring; a tight green sleeveless tunic, tight deer leather light brown pants as well as brown cow leather boots. He also wore gold bracelets with carvings of the elvish language.

"Your majesty, please stand back and let us do our job." If the men truly had their way, they would of left their client at the mercy of this intruder but unfortunately, they had a reputation to uphold as mercenaries from ''Avarus Vendere'' Guild.

They should of run.

Their deaths were precise, surgical, and bloody. The man slowly walked past the pile of bodies he had created, giving a firm shake of the mercs' blood off his daggers before placing them back on his waist. The intruder made slow deliberate steps, in deep contrast to the otherworldly speed he displayed when he fought the mercs, as he made his way towards the two people left. The man in deep fear took the princess and brought his weapon to her throat. "D-don't come a step c-closer! Or I swear I-I'll kill her! I'll do it!" The man yelled in desperation. The intruder stopped. The fear in the princess' eyes was very visible. She was close to losing her virtue earlier and now she could possibly lose her life.

The intruder knew the man was a coward, unable to get his hands dirty and thus turned to hired help. Yet he made no effort to ease the princess' worries. He instead reached for the bow on his back and drew an arrow from his quiver.

The man continued to panic. "W-what are you doing?! Can't you see I'll kill her!?" The intruder simply silently pulled his bowstring back, lining up the shot. "W-wait, please don-" The man attempted to plead as the arrow pierced his shoulder and he let out a pain filled scream. He fell back, dropping his weapon as he clutched his wounded shoulder.

The man walked up to the princess, clearly stunned as he reached for one of his daggers. He cut her loose from her restraints as well as cut the rope that was gagging her. He spoke for the first time. "The princess, I presume?" his slightly high pitched voice asked in a passive tone. She gave a slow nod, still processing the events the occurred before her. He undid his cloak and tossed it to her. "Wear that until we get to a town. Its not much, but you'll at least have your decency." With his cloak off he was truly revealed.

He was a forest elf, made obvious by his pointy ears and tanned skin. His eyes a beautiful jade. His face contained the androgynous charm that some male elves had. Better described as beautiful rather than handsome or dashing.

He made his way over to the man, ripping the arrow out as the man passed out from the pain. He gave a whistle, which summoned his white horse as it trotted towards them.

He grabbed some things from the pouch the horse was carrying, using them to cleaned the wound and restrain him He also put on a leather eye cover, passing his braided ponytail through it as he placed it over the moonflower. He carried the man to horse and secured him to the back near the tail and his large pouch of items.

He then made his way back to the princess who had put on his cloak. He offered her a hand to help her stand. Though she fell back down as she was still clearly rattled. He gave a deep sigh, this time wrapping her arm around his neck and literally princess carrying her with ease. "We have a long journey back to your kingdom and I'd rather not waste more time." He explained passively and matter of fact. He gently placed her on the horse's saddle as he took his place behind her.

Thus began their long journey back to the princess' kingdom.

The Lost Elder Dragon: (Elder Dragon X Human or Elder Dragon)
Dragons had been around forever. They were prosecuted quite often. ...Though it was somewhat justified. Dragons were unique in that they were much slower when it came to development. It took 3 decades for them to even become self aware instead of simply just breezing through life for the simple goal of completing life's functions. After a century, they were able to turn into a form that was very human-like. Their lifespan was also considered among the longest when it came to mortal life. Nowadays, dragons are much rarer in their beastial form. There was a small group of Dragons known as the Elder Dragons. These dragons have been around for tens of thousands of years and had absurd levels of strength. There were 6 of them where tales have descended about them.

Ardens was a battle nut who was searching for a fight anywhere the wind happened to blow him. He had a 'might makes right attitude' that didn't respect those he considered weaker than him. He was a very temperamental person, often changing emotions at the drop of a hat. He is 6'2'' tall, with white, short hair as well as green coloured eyes. He had wanderlust of an absurd degree. Unable to settle down like most of the Elder Dragons. His beastial form is a White Dragon.

Ira was the haughty Queen of the Irialis Kingdom. She was similar to Ardens in that she had a the penchant to ignore those she doesn't consider the same of her in strength or rank. She maintained the dragon stereotype of hoarding gold and treasure as her kingdom is one of the richest. Due to her attitude she considers herself more important than others, she barely considers her fellow Elder Dragons as important as she is. This did not mean she was cruel however. Her servants often tease her that her actions towards them were unlike her attitude. However she only adopted this stance to impress the dragon she loved as he cared greatly about humans. That Dragon may have been dead (as far as she knows) she still treated her servants and subjects fairly kind. She is 5'6" tall, with long blonde hair that is braided by her servants daily. She has blue coloured eyes and somewhat average body proportions, something she has developed a complex about. Her beastial form is a Yellow Dragon.

Jura is a down to earth girl, revered by followers in the religion she founded. She was like a serene lake flowing through nature. She has a small village who revered her like a God, and she provides for and defends them. She is a pacifist by nature but would do anything for the people of the village. She is 4'11" tall with petite features. She has back length pink hair that she lets flow freely as well as jade coloured eyes. Her beastial form is a Pink Dragon.

Haru is a nonchalant girl who lives to satisfy her urges. She, like Ardens, doesn't tend to stay in one place. She travels the world, looking for good food and good sex. She's no push over however, the only person stronger than her of the six is Ardens. She doesn't tend to express emotion often. She stands 6'0" tall. She has long black hair she wears in a ponytail. She has amber coloured eyes and a body that a brothel worker would kill for. Ira somewhat resents her for having the proportions she wants. Her beastial form is a Black Dragon.

Naoya is the youngest of the Elder Dragons. He is somewhat insecure about that fact. He wears his emotions on his sleeves and is considered quite pure. He is often goaded into fighting with Ardens as a way to prove he belongs even though the rest consider him worthy of being considered an Elder Dragon. He has claimed a large forest as the place he calls home. He stands at 5'5" tall. Has chin length, green hair with green coloured eyes. His beastial form is a Green Dragon.

Urial is a cocky ruler of the Uris Kingdom. He looks down on others, including the other Elder Dragons. He has a harem of beautiful women that he has built along the years. He is somehow more arrogant than Ira, in that, he believes that he has claim to anything that he desires. He considers women to be signs of status, like money. He is generally disliked by the other Elder Dragons but they still respect his strength. He stands 6'5" tall. He has long blonde hair that he allows to flow freely. He has blue eyes and a muscular frame, similar to Ardens. His beastial form is a Blue Dragon.

However, there was one more Dragon. One that they thought dead. Urial had used Ardens love of fighting to help him. Urial felt threatened by this Elder Dragon as the two never got along and he was Ardens' equal in strength. His beastial form was a Gray Dragon. His name was Zalia. He had a distinct fondness for the humans, one that his fellow Elder Dragons never really understood. He didn't take kindly to Urial claiming the women he wanted by force and often butted heads with him. Before his time of perceived death, he traveled the world as a merchant. He studied human medicines and made it his way of life to help them. That was several centuries ago. The tales of him spread less and less and the 7 Elder Dragons became 6. He didn't care though, he was simply rotting away in a cave. Spending all his time sleeping. Cursed by his massive lifespan, his abnormal level healing properties and durability, even for a Dragon. That was until today.

"I'm sorry…. I'm just…so….tired, can I rest h-'' the human said and then collapsed right after…in the dragon's lair right in front of the dragon. It roused him from his slumber. He stared at her somewhat annoyed. He should have thrown her out. She was clearly exhausted, most likely something was chasing her. Allowing her to stay here was obviously going to result in trouble. There was no need to stick his neck out for her. Yet, he shifted into his human-like form, throwing his robe over her in an effort to keep her warm. He had no way of knowing that this chance meeting would finally move the hands of time for him after they had been frozen all those centuries ago.

(For this one it occurred to me that someone may want to play one of the female Elder Dragons I made so you can choose either!)

Tale of the Prophesized Four: (Hanova Prince X Princess Guinevere)
Destiny was an annoyance. That was all that was on the mind of Zara of the Hanova family as the nobles were summoned after the High Priest in the Holy Tower went into a frenzy as the new prophecy had been told. The calling forced the Sons of the Dukedoms to meet for the first time in a long time. Well...all three of them at least. "Zara." Naoe called out. "Naoe, good to see you. How's Hana?" Zara responded. "Concerned, especially if the rumours turn out to be true about what the High Priest said." Naoe said as the two engaged in small talk. Naoe was Naoe Bexley. Another son of the three Dukedoms. The two were close. Both acknowledge the strengths of the other and often spar in an effort to become stronger.

"Do you think that we'll see Dierk?" Naoe asked with an unamused face. Dierk Charmant was the one who grew apart from the other sons of the Dukedom. The three used to be close as children but things changed. Zara and Nao worked hard to become the strongest in their families lineage while still remaining on good terms. Dierk however was gifted with strength that is the documented strongest of his family. As such adapted a 'Might is Right' mindset where he chased women and status. Naoe got engaged to Hana, the daughter of a noble that he loved and Dierk made a move on her, creating a rift between the two. Zara chose Naoe since they were close and outside of public events, the two haven't associated with Dierk much.

Dierk arrived with three women of noble descent, walking up to the other sons with his usual self importance and haughtiness. "I apologize for my tardiness, these ladies made it hard to leave my room." He said aloud, causing the women to blush. "Nice to see you too, Dierk." Zara said with a hint of sarcasm. Their conversation was cut short as the arrival of the Emperor, Callum Guinevere, the High Priest and a woman they've never seen before. There the High Priest retold the prophecy that came to him. The woman's true identity was now exposed as the princess and the purpose of her upbringing shown. She would be part of a group of four young but talented individuals sent on a quest to defeat a dragon said to have been defeated many years ago. The other three were the sons of the dukedoms. The Princess and the three sons were informed of the prophecy and the Emperor could not go against the Holy word. "This is ridiculous!" Naoe exclaimed. "You're telling me that we have to risk our lives to defeat a DRAGON, a beast considered legend!?" Zara held similar opinions but had a clearer head. "Naoe, calm yourself" He said. 'Zara, I know you agree this is ridiculous!" Naoe responded. "I do, but we have no choice apparently. A dragon is a problem, I doubt you'd forgive yourself if hana lost her life because you refused to take action." Zara argued back. Naoe clenched his teeth in frustration but Zara was right. "Why are you even worried, I could take a Dragon. No one is a match for my strength." Dierk said in his typical bragging way.

That day the group of four young but talented individuals sent on a quest to defeat a dragon. An adventure awaited the four bright individuals on a hard journey where adventure and love awaited.

*I will be adding plots as I come up with them!

So about availability. I'm a bit of homebody who tends to keep to myself so I'll be available more than not. But I completely understand that RL is the priority. I would prefer a response at least every other day, though if you're available daily, hey, I'm not complaining.

If you are interested in roleplaying with me, have any questions or just want to chat, I would prefer a PM but you can also reply here!

Back
Top Bottom