Currently reading:
MxF Adari's Roleplay Request

HushAdari

Running around in my head
Local time
Today 3:04 AM
Pronouns
She/Her
oWQcgqHOIpfBZpVZLyY7hO-K1-j8J7TF7_b6Ikl6CBGyrSyZflhwQe-0nOQSITsZT66aiWu5Gp60pr8aod0lUtUjXJ1s99mgE45QFoEjGZQC53TX6_1bfCkNiJ9ybcMocvrVN-dno1XLRbJPvMzhLW8

|Welcome|

About Me:
My name is Adari or you may call me Ada
I have been rping 10+ years (on and off)
I prefer 80/20 to 90/10 (Plot/Smut)
I write paragraph style, 3rd person (3-5+)
I can reply at least 5x a week
I enjoy world building
I prefer to write over PM/Disc
I am seeking MxF
All of my OC's are POC (People of color)
For char ref, I prefer realistic art/ anime ref (But if needed I can use RL)

What I am looking for:
Someone who likes more story than plot
ANYONE playing the M role
Someone who writes in 3rd person & is semi-lit
Someone who writes 3-5+ paragraphs and gives details
Someone who does not mind playing NPCs to get the plot moving
Has communication skills/ let's me know if they can not reply for a few days
Can reply at least 4x a week
Has to be 23+ as I am in my late 20s
Someone who adds to the plot, story builds with me.
If I am the only one with input, we are not compatible.
Someone chill and laid back, rp should be a relaxing hobby in my opinion
-Please do not contact me if you are under 23, if you write in first person only, and if you only write one liners. Thank you~

PM me if interested

GENRES:
Mystery| Fantasy| Supernatural Noir| Crime| Romance| SOL| (Depends on how I feel)

Subjcted to get updated/changed
Kinks/Likes:

Heavy make-out sessions| Slapping| Choking| Choking while kissing|
Spanking| Rough sex| Love making| Roleplay| Hair pulling| Oral| Dirty talk| Biting|

Size Diff (In height)| Playing Curvy women| Man boobs (the muscular type)| Cuddling| Public display of affection|

My oks:
Non-con| Dubious consent

Nopes/Dislikes:

Anything to do with : Underage, beastiality, snuff, vore, excessive gore, any body parts that are excessive, scat, bathroom play, urethra lay, race play, feet fetish, and other illegal activities.

Over powered oc's (Unless it is within the plot| Playing ones self as a oc|

Anything not listed is on the willing to try list, as long as it isn't gross.

Plots:

Dark City It is a time where darkness floods the streets of the city, and monsters have begun to spring forth in different parts of the world. MC is a cop trained to take down these monsters. But one day, she chases a monster to an old abandoned mansion. She stalks it down to the basement only to get attacked. She manages to kill the thing, but is on the verge of death herself. Her blood seems to have awakened something that was sealed away for years. YC is awakened after years of slumber by MC's blood. He was sealed away for a few hundred years, but is now awakened and hungry. He drinks my character's blood. Her blood is special to monsters so YC is all too happy to make her his. He saves her by giving her some of his blood. When MC wakes up, she will find herself as the new bride of YC, which is basically his blood bank. They strike up a contract that he will help erase the nightmarish creatures as long as she remains his bride. (Can discuss more in pms)

Dangerous Pursuit: MC was always living to her dad's expectations in life. She even followed in his footsteps to be a cop, even if she ever wanted to be a poet and write books. She strives to please her old man and she was a good cop, working her way up to detective in the narcotics unit. Soon she gets her biggest case and she has to go undercover to expose one of the biggest mafia families for their involvement in the trade. Dangerous. But she's up for it. She goes in for a few months, but suddenly she attracts the attention of one of the higher ups in the mafia. At first she avoids him, but the way he woos her makes her give in. He shows her just how good it is being bad. But she finds herself playing with fire with how possessive, dominating and dangerous the man can be. How will she make it out alive?

Down Hero: A heroine who was once loved by all has met her downfall after a mistake of letting a vile villain free. She is shunned by fellow heroes and insulted left and right by the citizens she used to protect. Having nowhere to go she throws in the towel as a hero, but the villain she released finds her and traps her. He entices her and vows to turn her into an anti hero. Leading her to his bed and turning her heart black against everyone she used to hold dear to her.

[

Betrayal:
Sometimes the people you trust most are the one's who hurt you worst.

That was the lesson Monica had to learn The hard way. Once she was the second in command of Sector 8J-T. A unit that traveled the galaxy to fight against injustice. She was great at her job, was in line to have her own Sector and had a great lover who happened to be the first commander. Everything was going well for her until she was killed the night of an important mission. And by the hands of her lover, no less. Her last vision was of her lover in the arms of another woman she thought of as a sister.

Hurt and Betrayal filled her. She had done everything for the man she loved, only to die in his hands. In her last moments she wished nothing but to take revenge on the one's who hurt her.

When she opens her eyes again, she is lost and confused. How come she was alive. Upon looking in the mirror, she finds herself in the body of none other than the most notorious princess of Planet X. With this new opportunity, she vows revenge, but will need the help of an old friend she left behind. Will he help her or will she have to seek revenge on her own? And what will she have to give up in order to make her goals come true?

Sci-fi, Adventure, Action, Romance, 18+

Differences: A viking warrior (he could be a prince or a king or just a great warrior) is returning from war, but something terrible happens along the way. A storm comes out of nowhere and pushes the boat to and fro. They struggle against the currents as best they can, but alas the ship tilts over and the men go under. Lost in the deep sea.

When ML wakes up, he finds himself washed up on an island. He is alive, but hurt. Looking around the lands seems unfamiliar and there are no signs of his comrades. He wanders until he sees someone near a hut. He calls out, but when the woman turns, he notices a very big difference in their attire, markings and their skin. They are both taken aback by each other. She runs off and leaves him there, but soon a yell is heard by the man. He heads that way and sees vile creatures that have surrounded the female and goes to aid her. After they defeat the creatures, ML faints and when he wakes up he finds himself in the hut. (This is a story with a black tribal woman, no race play or racial slurs please)

Two strangers meet on a cold night and become entangled in a web of violence, drugs and each other.

CA is obsessed with everything dark and morbid. Often referred to as a creepy/odd by most. They do not have much friends or go out often, but on a rare occasion where they do go out for something to eat, they happen to witness something terrorizing. (Either can be a murder if going the serial killer way, or a slaying of a monster). Having witnessed this, the obvious reaction is to run away in fear, but CA of course stays there and stares in aw as it happens before his eyes. CB notices they have been caught and quickly move to kill the witness. But they notice that something odd going on with the man this is not a typical reaction. Finding it funny they decide to take CA with them as entertainment until they grow bored. (If the monster route they notice that CA has a special ability.

Note: This can go so many ways. CB can be from have escaped from the asylum and force CA to give them shelter. They could of known each other from the past, ect, ect.

F character has always grown up trying to please her parents, who are as strict as they are rich, but to no avail. They always wanted more from her, since her older brother broke ties with them and ran off to pursue his own dreams and her little sister was a rebel who broke all the rules. She studied hard to get where she was in her adult life. She was working at her father's company, she had a fiance (picked out by her parents), and she was happy.

Well she thinks she is...

M is not so much well off. He was born and raised in the lower parts of town. Having to fight his way through life. As an adult he makes it by lying, stealing, cheating. (He can be a con artist, hacker, mafia, jewel theif, ect). To him it's a "if you want it, you have to get it" kind of world. And he doesn't need anything or anyone tying him down.

One day, after finding out her fiance is cheating on her, she runs into M and both their worlds clash. Love, obsession, betrayal.​

HusbandXWife
King/EmperorXNoble/Commenor
KnightXQueen/Empress
ConcubineXConsortXEmpress (mini harem)
IsekaiXChara from game/book (made up game/book)
BossXSecretary
CriminalXCitizen
CriminalxCriminal

SupernaturalXHuman
Ect.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom