Currently reading:
MxF Adding My Name to the Mix - Partner Search!

Kaisaan

The Howling Wolf
Inner Sanctum Nobility
Local time
Yesterday 10:30 PM
'Ollo!

I'm Kaisaan and if you are reading this I am going to assume you want a new roleplay or partner, too. Let's see if we are compatible, shall we? :)

Honestly, I am bit picky about who I will choose to play with, but please don't let that scare you off immediately. I don't think my requirements are too unreasonable and from what I have seen of the requests on this site, they don't seem all that uncommon, either.

A wee bit about me as a partner:

• I write long posts - sometimes at least 300-900 words or 5-10 paragraphs long. Some might consider this a 'novel'. LOL
  • I am an 'aggressive' roleplayer, but I love to hash out plots and details with my partner. I like collaborative efforts just as much as I like to take charge.
  • I love plots and character depth. Dialogue is awesome, but so is action and twists and turns that keep the roleplay going and fun for everyone. Plots that focus on prophecy or Fate or bigger-than-self, save the world and the like are more than welcome!
  • I play both male and female characters, but I strongly prefer playing the male. This does NOT mean I will not play the female for the right roleplay!! Romance is a MUST. I tend to lean toward MxF pairings, sometimes FxMxM polyamory - which, frankly, I love. Never done strictly MxM....might be willing with the right partner.
  • I am comfortable with smut in a roleplay with my preference being 50/50 to 60/40 plot-to-smut ratio. For more information on my preferences - Ask me!
  • I have been roleplaying for almost ten years - so I am new to this site, but definitely not new to the world of collaborative story-telling.
  • I am looking for 1x1, not a group. I do not mind the gender of my partner.
  • I do NOT play slice-of-life. Sorry, but it's the genre I LEAST like! I will not do horror, either. Don't ask.
  • My male characters are straight or bisexual. My female characters are straight. My male characters like poly relationships, my females prefer traditional ones.

Expectations - what I am looking for in a partner:

• I would like someone who is going to be online semi-regularly. Life happens, I get that, but to start a new story and then not reply for a week is well....discouraging and nothing ever goes anywhere. Not what I am looking for. Know who you are as a partner and if you're actually going to be able to commit to a new roleplay, please. A warning if you can't be online would be very much appreciated and I will return the favor.
  • Please be able to post at least twice a week. I would adore someone who can reply more regularly than that, but at least twice a week will keep things moving along.
  • I need someone with good communication skills. Someone who makes an attempt at spelling correctly, punctuating decently and capitalizing properly is a must. Grammar, spelling and punctuation are important to me. I don't expect perfection, but I do expect to be able to read your posts. Please space your paragraphs as it is hard to read a massive string of words without any break-lines.
  • I will not play with people who speak in text within a roleplay or outside of it (to an excessive degree).
  • I would like my partner to at least be able to get close to 300 words and be able to write at least 4-5 paragraphs.
  • I would prefer that my partner play the female in a roleplay, but if you prefer a male character that is not a deal-breaker. I can work with that. :)
  • Please be comfortable playing NPCs and/or comfortable with sharing NPCs.
  • Please be comfortable playing a more dominant-type female. I am not all that keen to play against a submissive female these days.

Cravings:

• Someone who can play a dominant female!! Omgosh, I would LOVE you FOREVER!!! I am not looking for a dominatrix. I am looking for a character who is loving, compassionate, but strong and fierce and possessive to boot. Someone who doesn't mind taking charge in the bedroom. That's not to say she would always be the dominant, but being comfortable taking that role would be fantastic.
  • A polyamory/polygamy relationship with MC, YC and another male character that we could both play (or I could play if my partner is not comfortable doing so). This relationship would not be strictly sexual, but would be seen in other aspects of the character's lives as well.
  • A werewolf roleplay - pairings could be human/werewolf, vampire/werewolf, werewolf/werewolf or werewolf/other. I would like to play the werewolf.
  • Fantasy roleplay, sci-fi roleplay, medieval roleplay, apocalyptic roleplay are all on the table as a 'yes'.
  • A dragon-centric roleplay.
  • Alien roleplay.

Smut - general need-to-knows:

• Most of my male characters are submissive/switch. I know they are male, and generally males are dominant, but mine are not. This is not as popular and it makes it difficult to find compatible partners, but it is what it is. As switches then CAN be dominant but as a general rule my males are more submissive in the bedroom (this does not mean he will be so in every situation outside the bedroom). I do have experience playing dominant males, however, and I can do that, too.
  • I do not enjoy pain with my smut - nothing that draws blood or humiliates or creates fear. It's just not my cup of tea.
  • Prefer a more dominant/switch female for my males. If your female is exclusively submissive, then please move on as we will not click as partners.
  • Polyamory/polygamy relationships are accepted and encouraged.
  • No incest, no extreme age-play, no master/slave, no scat, urine or any kind of toilet play. No rape, non-con or dub-con.
  • As for the rest, well, you're gonna hafta ask.

Plots and general ideas:

I am always up for an arranged marriage roleplay. Just sayin'. :D

--

I only have some roleplay preferences at this point (meaning I am open to suggestions). If you have any ideas that match up with things I am looking for, I would be more than willing to hear them out and see if we can work out an awesome story. Just PM me!

If you don't have any plots of your own, but want to come up with something together, and if you think we might be a good match - PM me! I will respond promptly. :) OH! And for more information about me as a roleplayer, preferences and a writing sample, look on the 'Information' tab on my profile.

Thanks for reading!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom