MaliceInWonderland

How fine you look when dressed in Rage
Local time
Today 8:54 PM
Pronouns
they/them
Hi! You can call me Malice.

About Me:

I'm early 30's/enby/pan. I'm new on this site but certainly not new to written RP. I've been RP writing for probably over 20 years at this point, though took a 5ish year break, but wanted to get back into it.

I tend to do novella/advanced lit styles, 600 - 1K+ words.

I'm hoping to take on 1-2 stories here, and the goal is to have a reply once a week. I work full time with a pretty heavy workload but want to have a nice escape for reading/writing. If anything gets more delayed from my end past a week I'd keep you updated.

I prefer queer stories, FxF mostly but also just fine with MxF. MxM is also possible, but we'd probably have to do a bit of brainstorming. Trans/enby characters welcome!

Also, don't care about the gender of my writing partners, this is all about the characters.

What/Who I'm Looking For:
  • Advanced Lit to Novella length responses (600 - 1K+ words) - I understand that shorter posts can happen from time to time especially during dialogue/etc and also can still match the ongoing posts

• 21+ in age

• Long term story writing. Life happens and I'm very understanding, but I'd prefer to work on this for awhile. Not really ghosting friendly.

• Big wiggle room on this: but would also prefer weekly responses at minimum. Again, life happens especially when you're a working adult but also would ask for a head's up if replies would be delayed

• All of my ideas are 18+ though lean more towards story than smut - not to say i'm avoidant to it. Just depends on the story so no real set % from me

Yes/No's:

No:

• God-Modding

• Explicit Non-Con (I'm okay if it's happened to characters in the past/etc but not okay with it being written out in detail)

• Underage characters

• Bathroom play

• Main characters under 20/21 years old. (Yes, I know 18-19 is legal, but that still makes them teens and I'm not about it)

• Anything to do with Harry Potter
Yes:
  • Monster bf/gf's (obviously following the rules of IS in regards to such)

• If MxF, some femdom is nice, but not required. :}

• I'm otherwise fairly open minded, so feel free to ask if you have any questions!

I'm still new to the site, but I have a small post history built up now - feel free to check that out for my writing style/etc.

See post below for my plot ideas/etc.

Last edited:
Specific Plot Ideas:

Queer/FxF Plots:

The Princess (YC): A lively young woman. She was groomed all of her life to be a Princess, whether she wanted to or not. She comes from a large, powerful kingdom, making her one of the most sought-after Princesses across many countries. It's not at all about letting two young people learn to love each other to eventually create royal offspring, and instead almost completely about government, land ownership, riches, power and politics.

Her Personality, looks, etc - all up to you; but preferably they also are not a fan of being forced into a loveless marriage. (This is a queer romance RP in a fantasy setting, so queerness is the sort of baseline. Completely a-okay if the Princess is also not in a strict gender norm on a personal level and finds themselves forced because: royalty)

The Prince (MC) - The last surviving member of the royal family after an assassination. They barely survived and went into hiding the incident. Most considered the kingdom disbanded but in fact it was just so small and lacking scandals/anything of note that many years were able to go by and most forgot about it. It was unknown to all besides the closest friends/servants of the royal family that the surviving royal was a princess. After their recovery and years or hiding, the princess vowed to avenge their family as well as bring honor back to their family and kingdom's name. However, they weren't satisfied with being married to another kingdom to do so. So, they shed the title of their assigned gender and instead became a Prince, acting as one of their brothers. This is a stunt that could end horribly - or work perfectly if done right. The Prince's plan is a clever one; find a princess that also hates the concept of forced/arranged marriage and offer a great temptation; the appearance of marriage merely for the public/kingdoms but still allow for them to see/date others in secret.

While MC is doing this as a means to act as a reigning Prince, they also have known their entire lives that they did not feel comfortable as a girl/woman. In private they are non-binary, but almost entirely masc-leaning and respond to he/him pronouns and titles in public, and are fluid around those that know them privately. During their years in hiding, MC trained themselves to shed nearly all evidence of their former life of being a princess and a woman. While they are offering a marriage for title only, they are attracted to women/femmes and the plan is to be legitimately attracted to YC. Keep in mind that MC is still AFAB, so if their anatomy/gender presentation isn't preferred, probably not for you.

Plot: It's nearing the first large gathering in which YC will have to meet and greet all of the Princes that are potential suitors. Following tradition, the Princess chooses a handful of her favorites (or least despised) and from there in almost a trial-like fashion, go on outings with each of them and slowly whittles down to one choice. The last Prince remaining is the Prince that she is to marry. Even if she chooses one Prince from the get-go, she still has to bare courting other Princes as a courtesy to all the royal families attempting to join kingdoms, who want to give their son a chance.

Once getting to know each other, MC's secret would (at first) be completely unknown to the Princess until trust was gained between the both of them in their dating stages. It would be revealed before the Princess made a choice though; the Prince/MC putting themselves, their identity, and their kingdom at risk if the Princess were to turn them down and out them. This would be done out of a means to not hide their true self or any underhanded motives and be completely transparent with the Princess.

I know that this general concept has been all over the place for years, but you know what? I love it anyway.

Medusa, a once-beautiful woman spitefully turned into a hideous gorgon by the goddess Athena after she was r*ped by Poseidon in one of her sacred temples. She turns all who look into her eyes into stone with her gaze and because of her abuse has slowly lost her humanity and finds herself especially repulsed by men.
However, one day a blind human woman stumbles into her lair, unaffected by her gaze.

Any Gender Pairing Plots:

YC: A member of a militant-like corporation that is just one of many that keep the general populous oppressed in the far future. They live and breathe loyalty to this company, and are tasked to infiltrate a rebellion group that has caused significant problems within the corporation, their control, and their image. They are there to both be a mole for information reconnaissance as well as their ultimate mission is to kill MC.

MC: The leader of said rebellion group. Not only of that group, but are deeply embedded in the plans to attempt to do as much damage to the corporations oppressing and exploiting the general populous. Their elimination would cause a massive ripple-like effect between all rebellion groups and their loss would be a significant blow.

Upon meeting, there is first a respect, and then an attraction between them. Will YC be able to kill MC, or will it become a cat and mouse game that both can't resist but to engage in?

MC: A barmaid who was once on her way to being an acclaimed adventurer, but never did it for the fame. She and her party were brutally attacked, leaving her as the sole survivor. Wracked with survivor's guilt as well as left disabled and scarred, she quietly settled into becoming a barmaid for an old friend to stay away from the dangers of the world. She is outwardly content with this change in her life, but it's really just a lie to herself. She wants back out there, but her experience has left her confidence shattered.

YC: A famed adventurer. They have proven their worth time and time again, saved many, and accomplished daring feats most dream about. They aren't famous across the land, but they have a significant group of fans, especially those related to those YC has saved or helped in some way another.

Plot: One night YC arrives to stop and stay at the tavern MC works at for a day/night or so. Curious by MC's scars and injury as well as an attraction in general, YC strikes up a conversation. As much as MC keeps a shell around herself in regards to her old life, the discussion of it opens her up to talk about and both become rather enthralled with each other. After a night together, the attraction only deepens, but YC must leave to go back to their current quests. Yet the two can't stop thinking about each other. First letters start arriving to MC, in which she happily writes back. YC starts going out of their way to stop at the tavern when they can, as well as MC making small journeys to meet YC so they don't have to travel as far. (Early parts of the story might be a lot of letter writing back and forth or scenes of what they're doing on their own time in between meeting up with each other). But eventually something happens close to the tavern where MC works and despite her battered confidence, she meets the challenge, and YC ends up getting there in time to help and sees it all. As the event ends, YC and MC realize that maybe this can work, and they can travel together.

MC: A witch in the real world in times of yore when witches were ruthlessly persecuted/burned at the stake

YC: A low-ranking demon that has never really expected to improve rank or do anything of note within their immortal life or their society (Not in Hell, but a world in which inhuman creatures thrive and live among each other? Up for brainstorming that) and is bored and dejected with said life. They could even be laughably bad at whatever kind of demon they are/sins they're supposed to exploit/etc.

Plot: MC has been captured and is about to be burned at the stake. In an act of desperation she invokes the name of a demon to save her that in her world is thought to be rather powerful, and a protector/guardian of witches/women/etc. However, the demon in question ends up being YC. While MC is able to be saved and brought into YC's world, the sudden pact made throws a lot of attention on YC, especially as suddenly they're more powerful than they have ever been in their life, and now are forever bonded to a witch, something that is already rather rare in itself. MC has no idea about any hierarchies or concerns about the society YC is from, and is just happy to be alive and live in a world where being a witch is actually welcomed and magic is plentiful. This also means that MC is ignorant to YC's status, but to her they are her savior and the most important 'person' in their life; a treatment they've never been able to experience before. Both must traverse this world, having to deal with the negative attention and inquiry to this sudden shift of power by other inhumans that are unwelcoming and even jealous, as well as that perhaps this bond could be more than just a pact made in distress.

General Plot Ideas:

Any Gender:

• Beauty x Beast (purposely vague, lots of room for shaping this)

• Red Riding Hood x Werewolf

• American McGee's Alice universe

FxF:
  • Princess or Queen x Knight

• Revolutionary Girl Utena - Utena x Anthy (but adults - hit me up and we can try and figure it out lol)​

• Kidnapped Princess/Queen x Dragon

• MC: A Succubus that was captured long ago and used as a slave by men. It has gotten to the point that as much as her instincts tell her that she could easily be using this to her favor to damn men's souls with the user of her body, she has learned to hate men as a whole instead. Her natural demonic form and needs have started to shift, becoming far more primal; a maneater. She has killed and consumed countless men, nearly unstoppable once free from her chains. Her want for violence and to devour instead of sex and lust has made her too much of a risk for most men, and is back on the slave market for an extraordinarily high price: Muzzled, tortured, caged, on display for all to see.

YC: A woman buyer, fascinated to see a Succubus in real life and the proof of their existence. Unlike others, she does not look at the succubus with revulsion. She is mysterious as she is powerful and is interested in the sale of the demoness. Her reasons are unknown for wanting to make the purchase (up to you), but one thing is clear; the succubus is not nearly as violent around women.

I'm also fairly open to other ideas, so if you have your own plots you want to share or RT's, please send them my way. Please DM me directly vs commenting in this thread.

Thanks for reading!

Edit: Since I didn't know this was somewhat common: If you're interested but shy or don't like making the first move, feel free to drop a 'replying now' reaction here and I'll send you a message!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom