MxF Adventure awaits!

Currently reading:
MxF Adventure awaits!

Laelynn

~Lover~
Local time
Today 12:27 PM
Hello fellow story writers! I am looking for more rp partners and I have some new ideas! But first the boring stuff. Guidelines.
1) I prefer that my rp partners have at least adequate grammar. And when someone in the rp is speaking, please use quotation marks!!
2) NO ONE LINERS. Detail guys, detail! I am not asking for a novella, but atleast one-two paragraphs.
3) character development. No one falls in love(not really atleast) at first site. So in my romances I prefer a slow build.
4) communication! Communicate with me what you like, ideas, things you don't like, anything! Just talk to me!

Alright now that that is put of the way. My parings and ideas! Some stuff new, some old. Here they are:
1) RED. If this title looks familiar it is because it was inspired from the movie RED. RED stands for: Rouge Extremely Dangerous. In this rp Muse A is a rouge government agent who tried to discretely leave his government special agent job when he found out that the government had corrupt and evil plans(these plans will be discussed and decided by my partner and I). Muse B lives a fairly ordinary life, she works as a journalist and part time sorry writer. Well one day their paths cross when Muse A is on the run from the government who figured out that he knows their plans and now must kill him before he tries to stop them, so Muse A is forced to now protect Muse B(because the government believe that she is somehow important to him). How will Muse B react? Will she willingly go along? Will the corrupt government win?

2) 4th times a charm?
Muse A is a girl who has dreamed since she was a little girl of going to her dream collage and majoring in law. At the age age of nineteen she was accepted into the school, in her excitement she signed up to share a dorm. To her surprise the people was assigned to share that dorm with were four guys. Each with very different personalities, but they all had one thing in common. Her. Over time Muse A began to grow a suspicion that they weren't her roomiest by chance. And she was right. One night when she came home late, she over heard them discussing some sort of plan. When she confronted them they played it off cool. What exactly was their plan with her? Were they able to be trusted?(their will be romance, maybe a potential love triangle, but mostly brotherly relationships)

3) An unlikely happening.
Muse A has never and still is not very popular. She is attending college now and strives hard to be a straight A student. But one day in an unlikely turn of events, the popular rich guy asks her out. In a confused and preasureed moment her said yes. Over time she starts to see a nice side of him that she likes, but there is always this eerie underlying sense of... Coldness. Muse A couldn't quite understand it though. Then around comes this guy who starts to work at Muse A's parents' shop. He didn't seem like a good guy at first, but he begins to show a more protective, yet still playfully mean, side. He doesn't ever tell Muse A, but he and her boyfriend have a long history and he knows somethingbshe doesn't. Who will she end up with? The mysterious rich guy or the protective friend?

Back
Top Bottom