MxF Adventure Galore

Currently reading:
MxF Adventure Galore

Local time
Yesterday 6:51 PM
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi I'm Alex I have about 10 years of roleplay related experience with 6 of those with smut.
I'm used to fantasy and slice of life.

I'm used short medium replies but with the level of world building I'm looking to do with this one I'm shooting for 2-3 paragraphs depending on the situation. I'm currently dealing with odd hours so expect me to be available around 6pm / 1800 PST through 1am/0100 note: thats not my time zone but I figured that be easy for anyone to understand.

For my fantasy setting I'm looking to do mild gore and violence. I under stand peg legs came from somewhere but I don't want to write three paragraphs about the sound of the bone crushing and the pool of blood that came out as the world went dark.

I'm looking to do a 70/30 story to smut ratio that's flexible depending on what my partner wants. I prefer to play Soft Doms with potential switch tendencies.I'm open to most things but it's a hard no against age play and non con, and bathroom stuff.

I'm looking to create a story on the ever classic age that never was so medieval inspired with Victorian level amenities, look I understand why chamber pots exited but those are gross and running water is nice. I'm looking to delve out a high fantasy world that's magic is a mix of others specifically for supplementary magics beyond spellcasting ie, alchemy is a science that uses magic it's not one two kablamo it's more, and he mixed together the small mountain of ingredients into a black almost tar like substance before diluting it with some alcohol and then weaving his mana throughout the mixture in a series of complex lattice as the black turns to purple then red and then as it seems to fold upon itself rests in a radiant gold.

I have some general world building ideas and themes but I'm also interested in building the world with you

character ideas:

Royal Alchemist
Kelsen Warren is the bastard son of a noble sent to schooling in as a deal to not try and fight for any inheritance. In schooling he learned not touch in general wizardry maybe enough to qualify as a wizard if.only barely, however alchemy came easy their mom being a baker and it's almost like following a recipe a recipe in which you twist materia, mana, and ingredients of questionable origin. After Graduating he took an apprenticeship to the previous royal alchemist who was a harsh master and frankly incompetent in comparison. After an accident which Kelsen Warren saw coming but did nothing to prevent the previous royal alchemist died. If one were to describe Kelsen they would say a few things first they'd call him mad, a good alchemist/wizard Care not how they appear to the masses in producing great works, they'd then admit he was a genius able to make baubles and potions to near countless things, finally they would call him dangerous a rumor goes that he tortured a mana vampire to produce an object of great power. But if you asked his mother she would call him kind both as a boy and a man willing to help those who need it.
Kelsen Warren ( first name pending I'm not sure I like it)

I'll probably make more characters later as I flesh them out in my head but expect similar based characters with different backstories and specific situations. I'm looking for to be either a spellblade mage or Alchemist/enchanter mage expect more intellectual based characters not suave rouges.

I'm eager to build a story and characters feel free to PM me with ideas both for characters and settings.

Back
Top Bottom