MxF Adventures with Musashi, Leon, or 1 of many other wild characters - Long Term Roleplays wanted. Double Friendly

Currently reading:
MxF Adventures with Musashi, Leon, or 1 of many other wild characters - Long Term Roleplays wanted. Double Friendly

Musashi

Monarch
Local time
Today 3:10 PM
Pronouns
He/Him
I primarily RP as Musashi, a canon divergent character based primarily on Brave Fencer Musashi (PS1 game from 1998) with headcanons from Onimusha and Dragon Ball Z. Although I have recently developed an interest in RPing as Leon from Kingdom Hearts (aka Squall from Final Fantasy 8).

RP Style
I'm fairly active; on slower work days I can add multiple replies a day if partners are also active. I'm okay with partners who less active than me as well. If I'm going offline or out of state for awhile, I will alert my partners. I ask they do the same. Basically: Honest communication = Good, Ghosting/Radio Silence = Bad.

I'm okay with the occasional limited story but I'm mainly seeking long-runners here. I do enjoy writing thematic side threads with my long-term partners as well.

My RP premises tend to be action-adventure epics with potential for steamy romance, which I've taken a liking to writing. I often employ a bit of Kingdom Hearts-esque world hopping, thus having historical, modern, futuristic, or completely bizarre settings all in the same story.

I call my reply length "situation-appropriate". Usually means longer replies for action sequences and descriptions of new people/places/things, but shorter replies for dialog and 1-on-1 interaction. I tend to adapt my reply length to each partners as well.

I can absolutely double for a partner. I know many different fandoms including but not limited to Star Wars, Marvel/MCU, DC Comics, Harry Potter, Square / Final Fantasy, Secret/Trials of Mana, Kunio/River City, Super Mario / Smash / Nintendo, Metal Gear, Once Upon a Time / Disney, Sailor Moon, Dragon Ball, Onimusha, Resident Evil, most 80s/90s cartoons, and a whole lot more. I don't see doubling as a 'do something you don't like for something you do'. In fact, my open minded curiosity has brought some great stories to my lineup that I've come to love just as much as the ones I offered.

M/AO-Rated content:
I don't have too many kink cravings. My smut writing tends to be romantic and sensual, though I could be convinced to write weirder stuff depending on what partners had in mind.
The following are absolute No-Go's: Rape, Incest, Bestiality, Scat (including diapers), Futas/Hermaphrodites

Writer's Cravings
(All characters are to be aged-up appropriately)

(Questionably Active; Open to starting a separate version with a new partner in case the existing one has ended. If partner returns, I'm still perfectly cool with writing multiple versions)
Beautiful Music (Really want to write this one! Orphaned/in-progress and new start options both available): Seeking a Jessica Rabbit RPer to play against my Leon (see above). Story would primarily be based around a series of pop-rock concerts, but would also involve fighting evil and exploring a multiverse of many worlds. I have a novella-sized starter standing by for this one too!

Return of the Steel Empire (also craving this one big time! Orphaned/in-progress and new start options both available):
Looking for a Film version Princess Peach for a story that also has elements of Super Mario RPG and SMB3. Open to restarting or continuing but would prefer to continue as my goal is to build longrunners.
MC needs the powerful princess's help to recover a stolen item, but what seems like an act of theft was actually a critical step in an insane villain's earth-shattering evil plan.

Not So Imaginary Friend (Taken but would write another for the right character; ask and learn):
Back when they were both younger, YC would visit MC any time he read a colorful graphic novel starring her. Many years later they re-unite as adults, and it's a good thing too, because an evil force threatens her world and they will have to work as a team to thwart it. This concept can work with many different OCs or Canons, and I have a few possible nominees for canons; you need but ask! In either case, YC should possess some magical talents and a love of bright, colorful, and pretty dresses and outfits.

Japanese Superheroes Unite (Taken but could be convinced to write another):
Looking for a partner to portray a superheroine from Sailor Moon, preferably Mars, Jupiter, or Venus. Musashi is on the trail of a super-criminal wielding the power of an Oni, and he'll need help bringing the dangerous fiend to justice.

Kingdom Hearts in Avalor (Taken but could be convinced to write another):
Looking for a partner to portray Princess Elena. Leon has discovered Heartless in Avalor. After teaming up with Princess Elena to expel them, he notices Elena's talents for guitar playing and singing, which gives him a crazy idea.

Musashi's Mission:
Looking for a female character to play with. Can be OC, canon, or divergent, but some kind of visual reference should be available, drawing or real-life photos are both okay. I'm open to many characters here but she must be Good Aligned, Human-looking (ie elves/angels/nymphs are okay), and likes wearing elegant dresses. Reasons for these will be revealed in story.

Musashi is traveling to YC's world tracking an evil spirit that has granted power to a villain from that world. He'll need YC's help to defeat the villain, and that help can come in any form: knowledge, healing, stealth, or even in battle. I'd be open to combining this idea with any plot a partner is craving if that can be worked out in a logical manner.

One way I like to start this is to have it so that YC used to visit MC when they were both young any time he read a storybook about her. In time, they re-unite as adults.

Or: if you like my characters and have an idea: run it by me; I'll listen.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom