All Agnostic's Requests

Currently reading:
All Agnostic's Requests

Agnostic

Serf
Local time
Today 9:33 PM
- The Classic Welcome -
Welcome to my request thread! I'm going to get straight to the point and go over what I expect, the do's and don'ts, ect. Message me if you have any questions or would like to roleplay.
- Expectations and Communication -
I enjoy putting time and effort into the plot, characters, and storyline. Please do not message me if you are expecting a quick rundown and would like to start the roleplay within the next 5 minutes. Communicate with me if you would like to change the characters or if you would like to drop the roleplay overall. Message me if you're taking a break, having a hard time replying, ect. I understand that you may not be able to respond every day. However, I do expect weekly replies. I understand that English may not be your primary language. Basic grammar, spelling, punctuation, and complete sentences. I would prefer detailed replies and an upwards of 2 to 3 paragraphs. More is always great. Do not use my reply length as your format. Quality over quantity. I'm looking for a BDSM based roleplay.

- Romance / Limits / Kinks -
I will not do any smut including things like piss/feces play. Nothing to do with animals (this includes furries), feet, rape, incest. You get the point. If you're not sure about a kink, message me. My character will be the dom. My main kinks consist of petplay, gagging / choking, edging, whipping / spanking, exhibitionism, cock warming, bondage, and degrading / praising (sub). These are not ALL of my kinks. Feel free to message me if you want to discuss more.
Yet again these are not all of the pairings that I like / want to roleplay. I am always open for more.

- Pairings -
--- Mafia Don x Citizen
--- Mafia Don x Innocent Male or Female
--- CEO x Personal Assistant
--- Sugar Daddy x Sugar Baby
--- MC Leader x Female or Male
--- Alpha x Omega Mate
--- Alpha King x Mate
--- Devil x Human
--- Vampire x Blood Slave
--- Devil x Angel
--- Vampire x Servant
--- God x Goddess
--- Goddess x Human

If you wish to roleplay, please message me. Do not respond to this thread.

Back
Top Bottom