All Alas, the Lilac Grove opens!

False_Enigma

Λœβ€*Β°β€’ ~ β€œThe Translucid Opalescence” ~ β€’Β°*β€Λœ
Local time
Today 9:34 PM
Pronouns
She/Her
1719951860918.jpeg

❀ {}π–‚π–Šπ–‘π–ˆπ–”π–’π–Š, 𝖙𝖔 π•·π–Žπ–‘π–†π–ˆ π•²π–—π–”π–›π–Š!{}❀

{} ~ "In the quiet embrace of solitude, where words flow like ink from my soul, I find joy in the simple bloom of a lotus or the delicate scent of a lilac. Here, in this sacred stillness, stories grow as beautifully as the flowers I adore." ~ {}

1719952600861.jpeg ۞ {} "Among the pages and petals, I lose myself; my pen dances as gracefully as a lotus on still water." {}۞

۞ {} "In the hush of solitude, the lilacs whisper secrets, and my words blossom in the quiet garden of my mind." {} ۞

:~ {} π•΄π–“π–™π–—π–”π–‰π–šπ–ˆπ–™π–Žπ–”π–“ {} ~ :

Heya! My name is Carrie and it's very nice to meet you! This is one of my very first request threads! I realize that if I'm to get to know you, I should tell you about myself! For one, I am an experienced roleplayer and have a background of writing in the past. I have been doing this for maybe about 8 years or so and seek to possibly enter writing on the professional level!

I love world-building and creating a world consisting of unique character all with their own personalities and quirks while we're at it! I am very OOC centered, and I encourage you to engage in OOC talk while we know each other!

I am seeking a long-term partner for Roleplaying and I unfortunately cannot bring myself to get too involved in quick partnerships with others who only want to write with me for a week and then drop me. I would more prefer to get to know you and excel our standings as writers!

I am most definitely open to smut, gore, violence, cussing, and more! I do wish to remind you that any characters involved in such scenes will be 18 years old or older and will also appear that way as well!

I tend to play male and female characters and naturally fall into the role of playing other non-essential characters for the sake of world-building! A Roleplay where it seems as if you and my character are the only ones alive seems somewhat bleak and boring to me unfortunately.

Now, onto the good stuff! When it comes to smut, I am very open to many things, and will also be willing to discuss it in OOC! But just for your information, here are my gos and no-gos when it comes to kinks:

Good:

❁ Vanilla Sex, Physical Intimacy, Masturbation, etc.

❁ Oral Sex, Anal Sex, Vaginal Sex (whether receiving or giving).

❁ Praise, Oral Worship (Daddy and Mommy nicknames are cool too).

❁ Spanking, Nipple Worship, Body Worship (Not a huge fan, but so long as it follows in line with physical intimacy).

❁ Breeding, Risk of pregnancy, etc.

Hard passes:
❋ Rape, Blackmail, Cheating, anything non-consensual.

❋ Scat-play, Watersports (Urine Fetish), Violent Sex (Rough sex involving physical violence), Fart Fetish, etc.

❋ Foot Fetish (Not to kink shame, but this is a pass for me too).

❋ Vore.

❋ Body Odor Fetishes.

❋ And last but not least, anything involving pedophilia. A friendly reminder that it is illegal and overall disgusting, as well as my worst hard pass on this list.

: {} π•»π–‘π–”π–™π–˜, π•Ύπ–™π–”π–—π–Žπ–Šπ–˜. {} :

With that out of the way, I would love to delve into plots! When it comes to plots and such, I am quite open to what you would wish to do! I generally like to inherit pre-existing worlds and build upon them! This could be like adding a non-canon storyline to a pre-existing TV series and such. But that does not exclude the fact that I am willing to create a whole new world with you! Here are some of the things I am looking for in a Roleplay:

Possible themes:

❁ Action, Conflict, etc. (A story with struggle and conflict is always fun for character development!)

❁ Fantasy themes, especially involving magic or supernatural elements.

❁ Romance, Intimacy, Love, etc.

❁ Sci-Fi (Not a huge fan, but also not a pass.)

❁ And more! (Speak with me in OOC to discuss any possible other plots!)

A friendly reminder that my characters in my roleplays (especially action and fantasy plots) tend to be VERY strong! Many of them will likely perform seemingly impossible feats simply because I love writing unseemly powerful characters. Feel free to let your imagination roam free with me! I will never downplay your characters and what they are capable of.
That aside, when it comes to any pairings, that is something that I would love to discuss in OOC! I feel as though I would appeal to you better that way than listing them as a sort of dogma that appeals to me.

~ ❀ ~

All things aside, if you find my request thread enticing, then please feel free to let me know! I am very open-minded and will love to discuss everything in more detail with you! I hope you have an amazing day on my behalf!

❀ - Sincerely, Carrie.

Attachments

• 1719952410771.jpeg
    1719952410771.jpeg
    234.3 KB · Views: 2
Back
Top Bottom