Currently reading:
Both Needed Alive

Whispers

Echoing Whispers
Inner Sanctum Nobility
Local time
Today 11:27 AM
43b490416ed0f8e5908b27d4081880ee.jpg

The city of New York, bustled at all hours of the night. The city that never slept, people out at all hours of the night. Always something to do, the city was lively. Some slept in their homes, others watched tv or played video games. And others went to work for the night. None ever thought that their lives were about to change, not for the better.

36ba6315b09473884c9057ea6aa9872d.jpg

The rain was coming down in sheets, it was hard to see your fingers right in front of your face. People trying to get in out of the rain. The streets looked like a glass under their feet. Women giggling as they run into buildings that lined the street. Taxi's trying to get through, hocking horns echoed through the night. A man yells,"What the hell!" As a passing taxi splashes water on him and soaks him. All these people had no idea what as about to happen.

A man walking unlike that of a normal person. Not paying attention to anyone around him. Bumping into others as he makes his way into the street. His leg broken as, the bone sticking out at the side of his leg. Dark red blood, ran down his leg like a slime that moved down a wall. A primal growl could be heard, rolling in his chest. People hurrying past him, not thinking anything of the man. You never know what you will see in the big apple.

The light turning green as the people waiting to cross the street walk out into the street. Trying to reach the other side of the street. The man had stopped on the corner, swaying from side to side as people pushed passed him. Then that is when it happened. His head snapping up, locking on man that had just passed him. A primal high pitched howl falls from the mans lips. With his meal right before him, his leg bent in half. It only makes him have a limp, his milkly white eyes, lock on the man. Lumbering as fast as he could towards the man. Which happened to be pretty fast at that.

Getting the man in reach, he falls on him. The man is shocked when the man falls on him. The man screams, echoing into the rainy night. His teeth sink into his neck, taking out a rather large section of his neck. The poor mans blood flows into the rain covered street. People are in shocked horror as they try to process what is happening before them. Once it sunk in, people started to scream and run for their lives.

This is were our story starts!
Will you remain Alive?!?

I want to get a group together that will try and stay alive, when their world is turning onto hell on earth. For them to come together and work as one. I will have where the zombies attack where they will be staying. Going out into the city to look for things that they need. Being attacked while out looking for things needed. Some getting hurt and such. I do have an idea, where the zombies do have a leader, then the ones under him and then under them, so and so fourth. That gives them something to work towards. Taking down the leader and such.

A little bit of rules for this:
1. No god modding!
2. No one liners, at least 2 paragraphs per post.
3. If you want to leave the rp, come to me. And we can make you zombie. If you wish, don't just leave the rp.
4. No killing other people that are in group.
5. Bring your ideas!
6. All site rules apply .
7. If you can't be active, and when I mean active. A post a day, or every other day. Don't sign up for this.

The spots open.

Alive One- @TheArielHolland
Alive Two-
Alive Three-
Alive Four-
Alive Five-
Alive Six-

I may add more spots depending on how big I want to get this. If you would like to do this. Please comment below. I look forward to hearing from all of you.

Whispers

Last edited:
Hey Airel!! Welcome! And I hope so too!! :)

Back
Top Bottom