All About Me! Yay!...

Currently reading:
All About Me! Yay!...

MomoTheSadGod

Twenty One Pilots and Childish Gambino Trash c:
Local time
Today 10:18 PM
Intro: Hellloo! I'm MomoTheSadGod!!! My writing style tends to be in third person. Sometimes in play form, most of the time story form. I don't do one liners THAT much, but I do it sometimes if I can't really think of anything because I know it's harder to come up with things to say sometimes...any who, I like writing stories and obviously role-playing, I'm not all that good with it though, and role-plays that I don't mind doing is just anything really as long as it has a plot line, but fighting, I hate role-playing rp's, but that's just me. I tend to have my partner start so I can get a feel on how they rp and accommodate to it, and let them choose what type of rp it will be because I just go with the flow. c: I try to have OC's based on pictures so I might create one just for that specific role play, so you can read about my main character below but don't be surprised if it's a different one because i make many right on the spot and have others in storage That's enough about me!!

Main Role-Play Character: My character's name is Lyna (pronounced Lie-na) Miles.
Age 19
Her dislikes are walking alone at night, the dark and thunder (also her fears)
She LOVES animals, especially snakes, she likes to write and sleep in.
Lyna is never on time to things, unless she was having an all-nighter that she is was already awake, but could possibly fall asleep at any given moment.
Lyna LOVES to dye her hair, this time her hair is currently pink. Her natural hair is a light blonde, easy for dying hair.
She is a big baby when it comes to chores and will whine a LOT, she's passive HEAVILY aggressive when pushed a little to far.
Anything else you want to know about her, then just rp and figure out along the way! c:

Back
Top Bottom