MxF All kinds of pairings

TallDarknBeastly

Starving writer
Local time
Today 1:04 AM
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello everyone,
Beastly here this looking to right a fun story with all of you. I like to write light hearted fun romance with even amount for spicy fun scenes. I usually play as male characters and hope my partner is comfortable playing the female leads. I'm pretty decent with my replies depending on my schedule and how engaged I am with the story. I never write anything less than a big paragraph. As long as I have enough material to work with I will make the best out of story as I can. I will be on this site everyday. If something happens I like to let my writing partner know so they don't worry. I live on EST.in the U.S. so that's when I would be available.

I enjoy writing scenes with sexual content as long as it doesn't overtake the story or becomes gratuitous. I can be pretty detailed in my writing of scenes.

Kinks
Anal (giving)
Biting (lightly)
Body worship
big boobs, big butts
consensual
creampies
cuddles
Dirty Talk
Deepthroat (Receiving)
Deep penetrate (giving)
Dominance (Giving)
Exhibition
kissing
Fliming
FxMxF Thresssome
Foreplay
groping
group
hardness
Harem
impregnated
Light bondage
multiple orgasms
multiple positions
multiple rounds
Oral (Giving and receiving)
roughness

Submission (Receiving)
Spanking
Toys
Wrestling
Voyeurism

Maybe
cheating
Choking
MxFxM threesome
Swinging
DP
Stepfamily

Limits
non-consensual
bloodplay
pee/poopplay
Vomit
Gore
Pain
forced

Fandoms
Naruto
Fallout
Justice league

Here are some of my parings. The * represents the character I want my partner to play.

Childhood sweethearts
Fireman x First Reaponder*
Widower x Widow*

Professor X College Student (either one)
Superhero couple
College Student x Librarian
Cowboy x Southern Bell*
Strongman x Tall bodybuilder*
Vampire couple
Werewolves

I have detailed plots Ideas. Here are.my favorite ones.

Reverse Harem, Supernatural Mansion
One young adult woman inherits a fortune and a larre mansion from her grgrandmother. The mansion is run by 5 very attractive men and each of them has dark secrets. The young woman must learn their secrets and have all of them fall in love with her. Till eventually she will share the bed with all of them at the same time.

A woman's best friend, pet becomes human.
A dog/ cat loves there owner so much that they wish to become human so that they can be their perfect partner. Their wish came true and they wake up naked in their owners bed. Could lead to some interesting challenges

If you would be interested in writing with me, please send me a message. I enjoy listening sharing ideas. Thank you and have a great day

Back
Top Bottom