All Allura's Searching Thread~

Allura

♥ Crystalline Goddess ♥
Local time
Today 4:39 PM
Pronouns
She/Her
Hello! I'm Allura, your resident Queen of Hearts ♥
  • About me: I am a 29-year-old college student. I used to be super active here, but I am back now! Looking for lots of fun stories and to keep my creativity flowing through roleplays! I take classes year-round in an attempt to get through college quicker, so you'll see me around a lot. I don't have a job because I'm focusing on school and using saved-up funds/refunds from my financial aid.
  • About me as a writer: I have been writing since I was about 13 years old, so it has now been 15 years. I am a massive fan of romance and smut, so that is an absolute requirement for me in any story. I love to write slice of life type things, but also fantasy settings. My favorite thing is getting to the nitty gritty of life itself. Life isn't always simple or easy, so things like depression, drugs, and dark aspects of life as always welcome. I also really love cheesy romance stories. Not to mention throwing curveballs and drama into the mix: I'm usually down for any twist you want to throw into our stories~
  • My replies: tend to vary in length, at a minimum it's usually two paragraphs. If I'm inspired and you give me more to work with, I will do my best to match your length.
  • Timeframes on replies: I usually reply within 48 hours. I have plenty of free time, so I tend to make a rule of replying at least 3 times a week per person, depending on your speed and all that. Basically, it can be quicker but that depends on you. But I'll usually reply pretty quickly when you do. I want to make this clear: I don't intend to pressure you in the slightest. As long as I know I am getting a reply, I can be super patient, just don't ghost me. Please just tell me if you don't want to continue our story, it's no hard feelings.
  • My tolerance for gore and violence is very high, assuming it is an aspect we would like in our story.
  • Sexual Content: I adore writing sexual content, at a 60/40 ratio meaning story is at least a little important to me because without story, constant sexual content just bores the heck out of me. For the most part, I say that my kinks are pretty much anything that isn't in my limits list. My limits list for sexual content includes: gore, vore, and bathroom play. The rest is pretty much fair game. I do love a dominant man to play against. I'm typically more the submissive writer, but I can occasionally manage a switch.
  • Communication is key! I like to make friends with my partners, but I can also respect if you do not want that. I just ask for roleplay related communication if need be!
  • I tend to prefer to play the female role~
  • I am occasionally interested in MxM's and FxF's so throw those my way too.
You'll find I will never ghost you, so please tell me if you don't want to continue to write together.

Pairings I want to write:
If I have a preference, it will be bolded.

• Supernatural Hunter x Supernatural Being
  • Enemies to Lovers tropes
  • Cop x Criminal
  • Arranged Marriages
  • Professor x Student/TA
  • Witch x witch hunter
  • Angel x Demon
  • Princess x knight/whatever
  • Paramedic x patient
  • Serial Killer x captive victim
  • Hazbin Hotel
I am open to a lot of ideas, so feel free to throw them my way!

Last edited:
I'm looking for a smutty romance involving a princess in some way, but anyways!

Bumping this back up because I'm hunting for new rps. I tend to write at least 3 paragraphs and I'm looking for some substance to the new hunts!

Back
Top Bottom