Amourous male roleplayer. Free to a good home.

Currently reading:
Amourous male roleplayer. Free to a good home.

Starchaser

Geek, metalhead, hopless romantic
Local time
Today 12:15 PM
Konnichiwa. Nǐ hǎo. Bonjour, Alloha, Bore Da. How you doing?

(The only language I speak is English but I am in the process of memorising the hiragana. Apparently once I've done that I only have to memorise about 500 of the 2000+ kana and I can start learning the basics of japanese)

So if you look at the information link on my profile you will see more detailed stuff about me.

I am on three other sites. The main one I'm on is great but slow lately and seems to be getting slower. Another site I'm on more so. I have put out game requests on that one, got responses, responded to responses and then nothing, zip, nada.

We won't even go into the third site.

So I'm really, really hoping this site will be friendlier, more active and more wecoming to me.

So I'm open to any genre. For a site like this solo games I believe are better. The site I am most active on is structured well for group and sandbox games but I believe a site like this is better suited to solo.

I play heterosexual males. I can sometimes play homosexual females.

I can drive a story forward or let you take the lead. Pitch me your ideas. Im friendly and I only bite if you want me to.

I have no preferences with regards to post length and I'm not a grammer nazi. If you like to write long detailed posts then great! Just understand that I may not be able to match you for brevity.

I prefer romance but also like erotica. My idead writing partner would play an Asiatic female love interest.

Thanks for reading this folks.

Welcome to Inner Sanctum, friend!

Hey there,

Welcome to what I affectionately refer to as the 'mad house'.
We have the full range of writers here, from enthusiastic first timers to professionals giving their characters a run.
Along with that they cover full scope of interests and genres, although as you will probably notice many lean towards the darker aspects of story telling with dark fantasy, horror and noirotica the most popular. That's not to say we are without the lighter aspects.

Any problems hit up the lovely staff they are there to help. Any more general queries, pop into general chat there are usually some long term residents lurking about who will help if we are able.

Look forward to seeing you around.
Nyx.

Oh, you'll love it here, then. I have one roleplay that's pretty well-viewed that I've been writing since mid-December of last year. Find active people in the individual boxes for threads thing. Usually active folks will be on the first page... and I'd just PM them asking if they want to write. owob

私たちのサイトへようこそ!
あなたがここで作った物語を読むのを楽しみにしています!

Back
Top Bottom