All An age of magic, swords, and dark forces.

Currently reading:
All An age of magic, swords, and dark forces.

Local time
Today 11:48 PM
Pronouns
male
Hello, I hope to find a partner who is interested in doing something fantasy themed, whether it be dark or high fantasy, I don't care, I have an entire roster that will fit all sorts. What I am mostly looking for are people who want to do some very long-term roleplaying, character building, and perhaps more than one storyline.

It's also an added plus if you like controlling more than one character. I know I do.

As for themes, that can range from anywhere between serious topics with world potentially world ending scenarios, something more comedic, or a mixture of both.

I do have some pre-made countries and worlds with ideas already put into them. But I'd also love to hear what you'd like to do.

I do have one idea that I've been meaning to try. I want to take my barbarian/warrior character, I'm on a Conan kick right now, sue me, and drop him from his dark magic world into more of a world of high fantasy like LOTR. If that idea catches your attention, then please, message me right away.

Hii I like everything that you mention! And I'm up for anything you have in mind!

Back
Top Bottom