Currently reading:
MxF An Apocalyptic Romance

WitchySamuel

The Not-So-Friendly Neighborhood Feline
Local time
Today 9:40 AM
Hello!
So, Straight to the point: Here's what I was thinking:
A zombie apocalypse. Two best friends, a girl and boy, get stuck in the middle of it. Its been 6 months since the start of it. They set up a camp in the woods. I could play as the boy or the girl. He'd be the one with feelings for her. He'd occasionally make flirtatious remarks, try to wrap his arm around her, she'd never seem to notice/care. They'd be walking through the forest, playfully arguing about who's better. He'd make a mistake, offend her, and make her storm off. She'd get cornered by some zambies, and he'd have to save her. It'll go from there, with him either having to make her realize her love for him, or having to win her over. The roles can be switched if you like.
Stuff about me:
I tend to take the lead. that's just a fact.

I write 2-3 sentences on average, though if something really dramatic happens i'll write more. I'd prefer if you write nothing more than a paragraph, though you can occasionally write more.

I'm okay with smut.

I'd prefer if you used grammar. I am okay with you using emojis in your replies, or 'lol' as I do that a lot. >.>

Oh, and I tend to write little comments about whats happening without ()'s. I only use the brackets if im talking directly to you. My little comments will mostly be like '(Character), wtf are you doing' or 'how'd she get his keys?', or 'good job, (other character). you fucked up.'...you get the point.

Im the kind of person who frequently talks with who im RPing with, with random stuff like (*stabs you for no reason at all*) or ( How you doin :3 *casual stab*)...... I like stabbing my partners, so you might wanna wear some protective gear.

Last edited:
Hello!
So, Straight to the point: Here's what I was thinking:
A zombie apocalypse. Two best friends, a girl and boy, get stuck in the middle of it. Its been 6 months since the start of it. They set up a camp in the woods. I could play as the boy or the girl. He'd be the one with feelings for her. He'd occasionally make flirtatious remarks, try to wrap his arm around her, she'd never seem to notice/care. They'd be walking through the forest, playfully arguing about who's better. He'd make a mistake, offend her, and make her storm off. She'd get cornered by some zambies, and he'd have to save her. It'll go from there, with him either having to make her realize her love for him, or having to win her over. The roles can be switched if you like.
Stuff about me:
I tend to take the lead. that's just a fact.

I write 2-3 sentences on average, though if something really dramatic happens i'll write more. I'd prefer if you write nothing more than a paragraph, though you can occasionally write more.

I'm okay with smut.

I'd prefer if you used grammar. I am okay with you using emojis in your replies, or 'lol' as I do that a lot. >.>

Oh, and I tend to write little comments about whats happening without ()'s. I only use the brackets if im talking directly to you. My little comments will mostly be like '(Character), wtf are you doing' or 'how'd she get his keys?', or 'good job, (other character). you fucked up.'...you get the point.

Im the kind of person who frequently talks with who im RPing with, with random stuff like (*stabs you for no reason at all*) or ( How you doin :3 *casual stab*)...... I like stabbing my partners, so you might wanna wear some protective gear.
Id be in.

Back
Top Bottom