MxF An Exuberant Search!

Currently reading:
MxF An Exuberant Search!

Kathryn

Serial Killer in Training
Local time
Today 1:35 PM
Welcome to My Request Thread!
I've been a member for a while, and I thought it was time to put together a request thread of my own! So here goes.

About Me
My name is Kat and I have been roleplaying for almost four years, which isn't as long as a lot of people I know on here. But for me, it's pretty long. I started in Instagram, which is a total sham, and then ended up finding my way here. Here is soooo much better. XD

I'm in college, studying to get my psychology and chemistry degrees, which means that sometimes I have a ton of free time, and sometimes I have no so, be patient. If we do start a roleplay, I will do my best to keep you updated about my time schedule. I also play the violin, which means that I love music a ton. One way to get on my good side is to talk about music.

As far as my roleplaying style goes, I tend to follow my partner's lengths. So if you're giving me three pages, I'll give you three pages. But if you just want a paragraph, that's fine too. I would like to avoid anything shorter than a paragraph, however. I am very much a writer, so my grammar will be good and I will use the proper capitalization and punctuation. My likes and dislikes will be listed below.

Favorite Things (Movies, Tv Shows, Books, etc)
  • Buffy the Vampire Slayer (Especially Spuffy)
  • Harry Potter
  • Throne of Glass Series
  • A Court of Mist and Fury
  • Star Wars
  • Mortal Instruments
  • Lord of the Rings
  • The 100
  • Flash
  • American Horror Story
  • American Dad
  • Avatar the Last Airbender/ Legend of Korra
  • BBC's Robin Hood
  • DC
  • Avengers
  • Downton Abbey
  • Jurassic World
  • BBC's Merlin
  • Narnia
Within a roleplay, I like for a decent amount of plot to occur, as well as romance. I'm fine if the characters find love within the first few pages, but I also want them to face challenges in their love. There's no such thing as a perfect love story, and in my opinion the struggles in a relationship are one of the more interesting parts.

However, I am also interested in smut. I don't just mean sex, I mean innuendos on a battlefield, or tempting each other in class. The more fun and dirty something is, the more I like it. I don't want to write a boring happy relationship.

*if you want to know about my fetishes/kinks ask in private, I'll gladly tell you, but I don't want them to influence the roleplay too strongly.

Dislikes
I hate (like really hate) when a male character simply dominates over a female character. I don't mind my characters having submissive relations, but they always have minds of their own. Sure, a Daddy is a nice thing to have, but he will not always hold complete power over his little or 'daughter', that's unrealistic. Along with that, I don't mind roleplaying the 'princess' to your knight, but understand that my Princess won't just be a damsel. She'll have a second side to her.

I also don't do bodily fluids. Your excrement belongs in a toilet and no where near my characters. It's just not something I'm interested in. I didn't mention this above, but I'm a bit of a germaphobe.

Lastly, I hate simple grammar mistakes. Word spelling always happens, especially to me, but something like 'your' vs 'you're' shouldn't happen at this level of roleplaying.

Thanks for reading, my pairings and plots will be down below!

Non- Fandom Pairings
Assassin x Prince/Princess
Elf x Human
High Priestess x Elf
Angel x Human
Angel x Devil
Devil x Human
Popular kid x Nerd
Homeless Man x Rich Woman
Journalist x Movie Star

Fandom Pairings
Tris X Tobias
Will x Christine
Celeana x Dorian
Clary x Jace
Spike x Buffy
Xander x Faith
Harry x Ginny
Hermione x Draco
Feyre x Rhysand
Lucien x Elaine
Jyn x Cassian
Leia x Hans
Rey x Kylo Ren
Clarke x Bellamy
Octavia x Lincoln
Tate x Violet
Mary x Matthew (Downtown Abbey)

*At the moment, I don't have any plots, but I will keep adding to this!

Leave me a message down below or pm, either one works!

Last edited:
I'm pretty spent today but you caught my attention. Please PM me and we can. I'd appreciate if you attach a link to this thread in that PM. I have a few plots for your non-fandom pairings. However, at moment present I can't really focus enough that I'd be able to aptly describe them in my current state. I sincerely look forward to your correspondence.

Back
Top Bottom