Both Needed An Idea (Fantasy)

Currently reading:
Both Needed An Idea (Fantasy)

Beppen

Knight
Local time
Yesterday 11:54 PM
Just a thought that came to me at work that I thought I might be able to do something with if I expanded on it.

Basically, it's a vast fantasy world full of all kinds of creatures and unusual locales, but what I've decided on is that there was an unusual dragon attack and now a lot countries and even people disconnected from those countries around the world are concerned about it. Dragon attacks aren't unheard of but the unusual part is that unlike others it wasn't seemingly content with just flying by and lighting half or all of the buildings on fire, but used something or other, maybe barrels of a noxious gas with the likely intent of killing every last person in the area. Whether the response to this event will be the basis of the RP or something in the background to get into later I haven't decided.

What I have decided is that it's a pre-modern setting of some sort or another, that the players will be a party of some nature (likely adventurers), and none of the players should have formally met a dragon and the nature of dragons is largely decided. I also intend to be just be filling a sort of GM role for this.

If there is interest then I'll see about fleshing it out more and will be open to ideas.

ooo! This is very similar to how I started with developing Sateera! You should develop on it. Sounds like you got a very interesting foundation!

ooo! This is very similar to how I started with developing Sateera! You should develop on it. Sounds like you got a very interesting foundation!
I'll consider it, but seems it wasn't quite enough to go anywhere yet. I'll have more ideas surely.

I'll definitely stick around! I'm interested.

Back
Top Bottom