Staff member
Administrator
Inner Sanctum Nobility
Local time
Today 12:03 AM
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello Sanctum Dwellers!

Halloween is once again upon us and here in the Sanctum, that means it's the most wonderful time of the year. We have a month of events, contests and more planned out! To keep things simple, all mentioned threads will be linked here once they are created, so be sure to check back to see where and how to participate!

Without further ado, all the tricks and treats:

1. As always, our monthly writing challenge is up, with a prompt to extract your most sinister stories

2. Another tradition continues with a Sanctum movie night, currently planned for Saturday, October 27th. Our current film lineup (in the spirit of the season) is: The Nightmare Before Christmas, Coco and Coraline. We will also be running a second movie night October 28th, see here for details.

3. For you cosplayers and costume makers out there, we have a Site Costume Contest now up and running!

4. For the artistically inclined, we'll are holding a Pumpkin Carving Contest!

5. Want to show off your Halloween decorations or other seasonal image? A thread for that is available here.

6. We do have one more treat for you all, but it's not ready quite yet. Expect an announcement within the next couple of days!!! (Or just click here)

Or is that last one a trick? Guess you'll find out ;)

Thank you everyone and we hope you have an enjoyable Halloween season with us!

Your Inner Sanctum Staff​

Whoops, that was meant to say the 27th. Now fixed :)

We could do an additional movie night on Sunday, as that works better for me as well. SOme have suggested showing some scarier movies. Only problem is, I live out in the middle of the Pacific and my internet is slow.... So, I might not have a fluid broadcast.
But. I'm willing to try...

Not yet. We'll be opening those threads a bit closer to Halloween and editing the links in here when they are up.

Back
Top Bottom