An introduction of sorts

Saint_Lamb

Frank The Lamb
Local time
Today 5:29 PM
Pronouns
any
💫Hello everyone! This is my introduction to The Inner Sanctum💫

Y'all can call me Frank or Frankie! I am 21 years old and currently living between work & college.
I came here to get back into the art of online roleplaying! I was once an avid online role-player in my early high school days but fell out of it over time.

I spend my free time gardening, writing, and playing D&D with friends! So, while I haven't roleplayed online in a minute, I still participate in tabletop roleplay for D&D.
Despite the time lost since I've last roleplayed online-- I still consider myself a literate level role-player with a focus on world building and character creation/development! I enjoy getting to know how my roleplay partner(s) want to develop their character through our creative plots and put an emphasis on communicating OOC beforehand/throughout with said partner(s) to help build the story we're makin' together.
My main goal above all else is to meet new friends who enjoy roleplaying as much as I do and have fun!

Thank you for reading my intro🤗

c6fad70c491a846624f5730c9cf13463.gif

Welcome! Huzzah another DnD fan! You'll find plenty of lovely writers here and I hope you and your ideas soar with them to wonderful heights.

If you have any questions as you poke around the site, there are always some friendly faces in chat, and members with green/blue/purple usernames are all staff and can help as well.

Enjoy!

Welcome to the Madness Sanctum! Please enjoy your stay! :)

waves
Hey, welcome, any questions please feel free to pop into chat where alot of us decrepit old timers hang out. If we can't help we will find you someone who can.

Mean time my advice.

Read the rules , there aren't many but a couple differ significantly from other sites so take note.

Peruse a few request threads so u kno what ppl expect, then go wild making your own.
Remember its as important to include what you don't like as what you do.

All that done, then the most important part is next
Enjoy yourself.

Hope to see you around.

Nyx

Last edited:
Hello and welcome. I hope you find what you're searching for.

waves
Hey, welcome, any questions please feel free to pop into chat where alot of us decrepit old timers hang out. If we can't help we will find you someone who can.

Mean time my advice.

Read the rules , there aren't many but a couple differ significantly from other sites so take note.

Peruse a few request threads so u kno what ppl expect, then go wild making your own.
Remember its as important to include what you don't like as what you do.

All that done, then the most important part is next
Enjoy yourself.

Hope to see you around.

Nyx
I appreciate the advice! I'll take note to follow it🤗

welcome frank! (i love the aki pfp). i hope you enjoy your time here lovebug <3

Welcome to the site! I hope you'll have loads of fun here. I'm sure you'll find people that are more than willing to create something amazing with you :-)

Also, what is your favorite plant and what's your go-to class in DnD?

Welcome to the madhouse. I wish you success finding time for living between school and work. I hope you find relaxation here.

Welcome to Inner Sanctum, friend!

Welcome to the site! I hope you'll have loads of fun here. I'm sure you'll find people that are more than willing to create something amazing with you :)

Also, what is your favorite plant and what's your go-to class in DnD?
Thank you for the welcome!

My favorite plant has got to be a Monstera Deliciosa that was gifted to me! Although if we're talking about my favorite plant to take care of its gotta be the Butterfly Syngonium! They give me the least trouble most times ^^'

And my go to class is always the Bardbarian!

What about you? Do you have any DnD Go-To's and plant favorites?

Thank you for the welcome!

My favorite plant has got to be a Monstera Deliciosa that was gifted to me! Although if we're talking about my favorite plant to take care of its gotta be the Butterfly Syngonium! They give me the least trouble most times ^^'

And my go to class is always the Bardbarian!

What about you? Do you have any DnD Go-To's and plant favorites?

For me it's either ferns because they look amazing when they grow and they do decent in Norwegian lack of sunlight, tomato plants (I don't know why, but I just LOVE growing them), or Pilea peperomioides, so the pancake plants. I also like Monsteras, but they struggle 😅 I have never had a Syngonium, actually! Maybe something to put on my list for next spring.

I've never played either a bard or barbarian. How does it play? I should probably look it up.

I'm currently playing Eldritch Knight, which I'm really enjoying, and I can't help but love the fiery spells of a wizard. The shenanigans you can come up with when you have a druid in your party that is willing to carry you in eagle form while you chuck fireballs onto your enemies. Good memories!

Hi!
Oh my god I have not played D&D in years!!!!

Back
Top Bottom