An Introduction on Egg

Currently reading:
An Introduction on Egg

Local time
Today 8:44 PM
Hello all!

I am Egg, Zackarie is one of my oldest and most thought out original characters, thus why I picked the name for this site. I enjoy writing almost more than anything else in life, I wish to be an author someday, writing about so many different genres and themes. Roleplaying is something I have grown to enjoy so much and I greatly enjoy writing with others, crafting stories and reading about other people's characters.

I am a 21 year old male and I prefer to roleplay where the focus is story, whatever it be per roleplay. I have more recently began writing multiple paragraphs for my replies verging on the novella side of things. That being said it does take me some time to reply usually, writing 8+ paragraphs doesn't come instantly. I do like having partners that can write multiple paragraphs as well. I have been roleplaying since 2011 and I used to only do fandom roleplay, but I have strayed away from that some. I still roleplay certain fandoms but I would like to write about and for my characters

Please feel free to message me privately to get to know me more as well as talk about future roleplays!​

Welcome to the sanctum! Feel free to PM me if you ever want to plot! ( ps your icon is adorable )

Welcome to Inner Sanctum, friend!

Welcome to the sanctum Egg!

Back
Top Bottom