An introduction to me!

Yondaime_Kazzy

Geek over Hobie Brown
Inner Sanctum Nobility
Local time
Today 11:28 PM
Pronouns
She/Her
Hello, everyone! I'm Yondaime_Kazzy, but you can just call me Kazzy or Charm. It's whatever you prefer!

So, to start off about myself..
- I'm 23 years old.
- I'm a full-time daycare teacher.
- My timezone is GMT +2
- I have about 13-14 years experience of roleplaying, I started off on facebook.
- I do both first person and third person. I just prefer third person more, because I can get all detailed.
- Replies are pretty fast, especially in the weekend and when I really like our plot. But don't expect very long replies when I'm at work.
- 1x1 only.

What do I expect from you if we roleplay together?
- Let's be clear on communication, please communicate with me if you no longer like a plot or whatever, or if you're going to be busy for a long while. At least I'll be a bit prepared then and we can go from there.
- Feel free to talk ooc with me! I'm nice (I promise) but let's also continue roleplaying at the same time!
- Plotting is so important for me, and I absolutely love the plotting process too, I can't get enough of it, I like to get very detailed with my plots. While some people like the unpredictability, I don't always appreciate it. Just let me hear your ideas, no matter how outlandish and crazy they may be!
- Please be over 18. Being 23 myself, I don't feel comfortable at the thought of roleplaying with minors. (I'm sorry, y'all!)
- I mostly use realistic faceclaims, but I go along with just about everything, so just ask me if you want me to be someone or whatever. If I don't know them very well, I'll probably ask you lots of questions lmao.
- Please try not to give me any one-liners. I can work with most things, but not with that, I'm sorry. I've tried before, and it can be pretty difficult.
- Nsfw isn't a must, but I do like it in my plots! I'm very nsfw-friendly but to me it's definitely plot > nsfw.

What are my limits/hard no's?
- For characters, I don't have much limits, I just don't want to play anyone particularly problemantic or something. Good vibes!
- I don't condone any pedophilia, rape, incest, graphic gore, cannibalism, torture, suicide (just a simple mention of it is fine, but don't go into detail, please). As for kinks, keep feet stuff, vore and bathroom stuff FAR away from me, please.

Now, what can you expect from me?
- My writing style can be quite detailed. While English isn't my native language, I still try my best to deliver the utmost best when it comes to roleplaying. It's my passion, so you bet your ass I'm going to put in maximum effort for it as well!
- The genres I do are pretty broad. My main ones are definitely angst, slowburn, romance, but I do just about anything. I just excel (totally not bragging right now) at those the most. The tropes I like and find very interesting are forbidden love, enemies to lovers, friends to lovers, friends to enemies to lovers, enemies to friends to lovers. I'm secretly a sucker for happy endings, but I write a damn good angst, if I may so myself!
- I'm good with any pair! I'll be honest and say that I'm not the best at f x f, but hey, I'll definitely try! My main pairings would however be m x m and m x f. M x m is my forte, because I've done it a lot, so I guess that comes easier.
- I am not against OC's at all! I have roleplayed before with OC's and it went fine, so if you have any, show me your OC's! I'm very interested!

Here are my main fandoms, and main ships! (The ones in bold and italic are my favorites)
- Fandoms: Invincible, Avatar (James Cameron), Avatar: The Last Airbender/The Legend of Korra, NCT (Kpop), Marvel, Naruto, Movies, The Walking Dead
- Ships: Invincible (Eve x Mark), Avatar (Jake x Neytiri, Lo'ak x Tsireya, Ao'nung x Neteyam, Tonowari x Ronal), Avatar: TLA/TLOK (Korra x Asami, Aang x Katara, Sokka x Suki, Zuko x Mai, Zuko x Katara, Korra x Bolin, Korra x Mako), NCT (Mark x Donghyuck), Naruto (Sakura x Sasuke, Sasuke x Naruto, Naruto x Sakura, Naruto x Hinata), Marvel (Peter Parker x MJ, Steve Rogers x Bucky Barnes), The Walking Dead (Rick Grimes x Michonne, Glenn Rhee x Maggie Rhee)

If you have read this all, I want to thank you so much for taking time to read through it! Please contact me if you're interested in any of the ships listed, or just me in general lmao.
Hope to see you soon!

Last edited:
Welcome to the site and just stopping to give a hearty thumbs up to all your detaills! I just joined to and was lucky to find a couple fun people to story with and then I see cool people like you join and I curse time and its so limited Finite-ness. I'll defiitly look you up if one of my stories comes to a close or fails to start(Please don't let that happen story universe, I'm so happy to have met some really interesting peopel!). And whoever you do find to write and share with I think they'll have a good partner in you. Good luck and even better stories!

Welcome to the site and just stopping to give a hearty thumbs up to all your detaills! I just joined to and was lucky to find a couple fun people to story with and then I see cool people like you join and I curse time and its so limited Finite-ness. I'll defiitly look you up if one of my stories comes to a close or fails to start(Please don't let that happen story universe, I'm so happy to have met some really interesting peopel!). And whoever you do find to write and share with I think they'll have a good partner in you. Good luck and even better stories!
That's such a nice message, wow! Thank you sooo much, I hope I'll find some good people like you did, but I'm sure I will in all due time! Happy writing!

Hello and welcome! I hope you enjoy your time here. :)

Welcome! I am certain you will meet amazing people here! ^-^
Happy travels on Writers Sanctum!

~ Morii
(ps: If you find yourself looking for a Legend of Korra pairing feel free to message me!)

Welcome! I am certain you will meet amazing people here! ^-^
Happy travels on Writers Sanctum!

~ Morii
(ps: If you find yourself looking for a Legend of Korra pairing feel free to message me!)
Thank you! I'll make sure to message you whenever I'm in my TLOK mood, heh! 😉

Welcome to Inner Sanctum, friend!

Back
Top Bottom