an introduction, yeah?

Currently reading:
an introduction, yeah?

Local time
Today 3:30 PM
hi there!

you can call me arya (yes, like the game of thrones character, so sorry i do not watch the show). i'm officially new to the site, and i'm pretty excited to be here!
i've been roleplaying for around 5 years now, on and off. i usually kick back up again during summers off from school. here i am now!

-interesting things about myself-
- writing is one of my favorite pasttimes and hobbies, but i despise writing papers for school. creative writing trumps all other uses for the thing.
- my favorite word is macabre. it just rolls off the tongue. (funny enough, i dislike writing stories that are macabre in nature.)
- my favorite tv shows include unbreakable kimmy schmidt, gilmore girls, and american horror story
- i love, love, LOVE music! seems like a commonality? anyway, my favorite bands are green day, the frights, swmrs and beach goons. though these are primarily rock, i really enjoy lo-fi hip hop, indie/alt, and even some forms of edm. please talk to me about your music taste. i'll ramble about mine. it'll be awesome.

-about my writing style-

- i enjoy slice of life rp's. i'm not terribly into fantasy. the most fun i have is writing a sappy, gushy romance with excruciating details and imagery.
- i prefer writing with females. i'm big on descriptions and such, which i feel i best convey through a female character.
- that being said, i enjoy writing from a dude's perspective! right on!
- i love love love writing really long paragraphs. i think it's so rewarding reading the beautiful masterpieces your partner sends you.
- the lack of capitalization is purely for visual purposes, and won't be an issue during roleplaying.
-i am fully literate and expect the same. that being said, i am not going to be on your ass for minor mistakes. everyone makes them; we're human, after all! (we had to take a test to prove it anyways)

i'm very excited to be here! hope to make some great pals!

Welcome to Inner Sanctum, friend!

Hello, many many welcomes,

There is a huge range of writers here, covering all possible themes and genres.
You will probably notice the story telling leans towards the darker aspects...but that is no way a requirement to write here, so if its not your thing don't be put off . There are plenty of lovely ladies and gents who love a bit of fluff too.

Any problems give the staff a shout, its what they here for. Any more non specific enquiries, try chat. There is usually some long term resident lurking there who will help if they can.

Look forward to reading your request thread. I do advise filtering back a few pages in the request thread forum just because the turn over with new arrivals is quite high and it easy to miss some real stars.
Hope you find what you're looking for, and have a long and enjoyable journey with us.
All the best.
Nyx.

Welcome to the site!
We have some great slice of life story writers here. It's where I enjoy my time as well!
I look forward to seeing your stories.

Hi! Great intro! I'm more into writing males myself, and I am obsessed with Marina, aka formerly Marina and the Diamonds, and Sick Puppies as far as music goes lately. Porcelain Black is pretty fun also, as is Breaking Benjamin. Not much a tv watcher lately, but I used to be hardcore into manga!

Hello! Welcome to the site.. I am new myself. We could quite possibly RP in the near future! Who knows... :)

a big welcome to you!! I hope you have a great time here!

Back
Top Bottom