An Introduction

Currently reading:
An Introduction

Asmodaisical

Grand Speaker of R'Lyeh
Local time
Today 3:11 PM
Good morning to those I have met and have yet to meet,

First, it would be paramount to say this one is a man of few words when spoken to in a personal sense, as such, this may be rather brief. Though, I assure you, quite the opposite might be said when thinking of my writing. I am well capable of matching nearly any writing length, it just so happens I am better equipped for interacting through my characters. With this written, I might actually introduce myself.

Now then, onwards to the main subject. Formally, I am known as Asmodaisical, informally as Asmo, assuredly an alias, I promise. I had picked it up many a year ago, something about it gave me the right feeling, almost a sense of glee I suppose. But in the past I've had a few names to go by, Jack, Dmitri, Zel, and even E.M, though those days are well gone. Call me what you will though, as long as the communiqué is quite clear, you're sure to recieve your due response. Aside from that, I personally believe much else about myself is rather boring, of course, I'll still go on about my writing history. Anything else about myself will be up to those who desire to know more. It is unbecoming of myself to throw everything in here.

I do recall first roleplaying back in 2012, though before then I had always written. I always did prefer shorthand stories, and poetry, though often I would dabble in longform plotlines. Almost as if I was trying to plot out my own dream life, lo where doth lay the fae in spring this season? Suffice it to say though, I've always written. It has simply transformed into roleplaying, taking place of the poetry and so on. But since 2012, I'd like to think my writing has improved, and adapted to the needs and requirements of life, and from time to time I've been told as much, but don't believe the slander. I'm just a man with an imagination, and a pen. Metaphorically speaking. It is in these trying times I've found myself in a bit of a knot, though. My creative flow has definitely been stemmed by life, though I hope this site may be able to fix that. It is often said returning to the grassroots reminds you of home, after all.

After all, what's better than a good old writing forum with BBscript, and potential friends galore.

Alas, I've never been much good at these introductions. As was said, I am a man of few words in a personal sense. So, to the dismay of someone I'm sure, I must bring this to an end. It has certainly been a pleasure, insofar, for me, and I hope it has been for yourself as well.

With Utmost Respect,
Asmodaisical, Grand Speaker of R'lyeh​

Welcome to Inner Sanctum, friend!

Back
Top Bottom