Unspecified An Itch to Scratch

Currently reading:
Unspecified An Itch to Scratch

Scarlet Thread

I will help you escape if you return the favor.
Local time
Today 6:57 AM
Separate from my other request thread, this is where I will periodically post unique plots that don't fit in any particular category. Usually these are multi-genre, or fandom based, or original, or especially dark, or kink related. Sometimes more than one of the above.

Current Craving Post Apocalyptic

Idea 1 - "The Last Man on Earth"

Darker and more serious, but with room for comedy and romance. The apocalypse came and went years ago. The population was decimated, but it was the aftermath that took the most lives. It's an entirely new world out there now. Vast and empty. Dangerous and lonely. And your character is the last man left alive. Our characters run into each other after not seeing another human being for a very long time.

Idea 2 - "The Voice in My Head Doesn't Like You"

A more comedic and less serious version. Wandering alone for such a long time does things to the psyche. Both of our characters have been talking to themselves for so long their imaginary friends formed distinct personalities. What happens when the last two people finally meet... but the voices in their heads can't stand each other?

Idea 3 - "Fiend with Benefits"

A mix of lighthearted with darker themes. It was a zombie apocalypse. Two friends, both secretly having feelings for each other, have been struggling to survive together. When ons of them gets bitten, it seems like it will all be over. Only they don't turn. Their personality and intelligence is the same, they just aren't quite human anymore. Oh, and they now have a ravenous appetite.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom