Not open for further replies.

UndeadTyrant

just a pile of bones
Local time
Yesterday 11:45 PM
Pronouns
she/her
RULES
»» I'm a multi-paragraph / novella style writer, and I require my partner to be the same. If you can't manage at least 4 paragraphs per character you play, we will not be compatible partners. I'm not trying to sound elitist; I just really enjoy reading and writing in large quantities. One or two paragraphs doesn't provide me the same level of satisfaction as it does some others.
»» I love erotica, but I don't like smut so much. If you aren't aware of the difference: smut is just pointless fucking, which is fine if that's what you're into, but it's not what I'm into. Erotica understands why something is erotic and uses it like a weapon. That's much more my speed.
»» I typically prefer playing sexually submissive characters - but I can be convinced to venture into switches and Dominants, depending on your character idea.
»» Ghost-friendly, but only the first time it happens. If it happens a second time, I won't be inclined to write with you again. It's no hard feelings; I'd just rather invest the time plotting with a partner who plans to stick around, you know? I can wait forever for an in-character response, but if I don't hear from you OOC after a week, I'll consider myself ghosted.
»» Not necessarily a rule, but a willingness to double significantly increases your chances with me. Satisfy one of my cravings, and I'm more than happy to satisfy one of yours.
»» If you show no initiative during the plotting process, I'll assume you aren't really interested and I'll stop replying.
»» Don't flirt with me. It's creepy.
»» No minors or animals in the bedroom.
»» No incest.
»» I reserve the right to reject kink requests that I've no interest in.

IDEAS
TITLE
»» "Vengeance"
SETTING »» Wild west, 1850s-1890s
After bounty hunters took her father away, a young girl's life fell into ruin. Twenty years have passed since, and now that girl is on a path of vengeance as wide as the nation itself. She's already killed the first two men that ruined her life - but when she arrives to take down the third, she discovers that he's no longer a bounty hunter. Now he's a grizzled outlaw, a leader of his own gang, and not at all the easy target she'd been hoping for. If she wants to take him down, her only bet is to infiltrate his gang, earn his trust, and somehow get him alone and unarmed.

TITLE »» "Dead or Alive"
SETTING »» Wild west, 1850s-1890s
When an outlaw sees an expensive-looking stagecoach rolling through the countryside, he envisions dollar signs. But when he tries to rob it, he gets ambushed by the guns hired to protect it. In an effort to escape with his life, the outlaw grabs one of the passengers as a hostage and makes a run for it. Now he's got an angry woman who barely speaks any English on his hands, and no money to show for it. To make matters worse, the bounty on his head has increased significantly to reflect his recent crimes: he's now wanted dead or alive, and all for kidnapping a European queen. If he lets her go, she'll surely talk to the authorities, and killing her would bring more trouble than kidnapping her. His only option is to keep her close, go on the run, and hope for the best.

TITLE »» "Orc and Mouse"
SETTING »» High fantasy, medieval-inspired
An orc tribe has been warring with a human kingdom for years now, but it's about to come to an end. The queen has announced her capture of an esteemed orc warlord, and has informed her people that her advisors believe this to be the final blow needed for the humans to win the war. She's taken to visiting her prisoner in the dungeons to not only gloat about her inevitable victory, but to use the orc to satisfy her own carnal desires. Anything, it seems, to prove her point: he is beneath her, and entirely at her mercy. But all is not lost for the orc warlord: he is a clever man, and he knows that hubris can be manipulated. If he can beat the queen at her own game, he might just shift the tides of the war in favor of his people.

WORD BANK
Outlaws :: Crime :: Corruption :: Manipulation :: Gunslingers :: Dangerous Men :: Dangerous Women :: Cunning Characters :: Nihilism :: Hedonism
Cruelty :: Dominance and Submission :: Mental Chess :: Mind Games :: Post-Apocalyptic :: Hidden Agendas :: Revolutions and Rebellions
Hurt/Comfort :: Angst and Drama :: Betrayals :: Hopelessness :: Obsession :: Vengeance :: Macabre :: Romance :: Inebriation​

KINKS
✘ = No, and do not ask.
♥ = I'm okay with it
♥♥ = I like it
♥♥♥ = I love it​
Age Gaps - Older Man (40-60) Younger Woman (25-35) ♥♥♥
Age Gaps - Older Woman (40-60) Younger Man (25-35) ♥
Anal Sex ♥
Animal Anatomy ✘
Aphrodisiacs ♥♥♥
Barely Legal ✘
Begging ♥♥