Unspecified Angel of Mercy's Repository of Smut

Currently reading:
Unspecified Angel of Mercy's Repository of Smut

Angel of Mercy

Angel of Mercy
Inner Sanctum Nobility
Local time
Today 3:35 AM
Reply via PM only, Please do not SPAM this thread as some folk often feel the urge to do. I like to keep this thread clean for my depraved, perverse thoughts alone...

Please note: my weekends and most evenings are pretty busy with family-life so I tend to have a much slower post rate (if I post at all). During the day, Mon-Fri, I try to post daily.

I'm a switch who is equally comfortable as sub or Dom. I can be picky at times about who I RP with so please don't be offended if I pass on a given story. Also I tend to prefer playing out FxF RPs with female players.

I tend to stick to the 2-3 paragraph rule, however as long as I get one meaningful paragraph back I'm usually happy.

I like realistic Face Claims for modern stories as much as possible, though I'm fine with anime or art-type Face Claims for Fantasy or other type stories.

SMUT is encouraged. A story without SMUT is like a day without sunshine. Anywhere from 20/80 % to 50/50 % ratio works for me but I prefer a slow build over jumping to the smut in the first post.

The Tags indicated in the plot-ideas below are simply suggestions, and do not have to be included.

NEW RULE: If we start moving an RP along, and you want to change things up or add a major NPC or make some kind of modification, PLEASE talk to me first! Nothing kills my interest more that to suddenly have to deal with something I care very little for.

And remember, do not post in this thread, contact me via PM if interested!

P.S.: for all you male writers out there who like to count how many times the woman cums before YC does, not cool.

Here is my current list of cravings. Check back often and the list could be modified without notice:

Crossdressing Dreams
Genre: Modern, Slice of Life
Tag: MxM, MxF, Crossdressing, Sissy
Description: A young college student living off campus has a secret kink; he likes to wear women's underwear. It started innocent enough, a pair of panties here, stockings there. Of course being rather effeminate by his second year of college he'd gotten quite good at passing himself off as a woman, with a rather extensive closet to go with the lifestyle. At school he's still the young man, but when he goes out on the town he likes to act and feel like a woman. Of course he never saw himself as being gay, just that he had a peculiar kink. But once he's discovered by a man (or woman) who is determined to bed him, even under threat of blackmail he's unsure how to proceed…
MC: The Crossdresser
Looking For: The Male or Female character opposite

Last edited:
08.05.2020- New Idea

Becca- Agent XXX
Genre: Modern, Spy
Tag: FxF, MxF, Groups, kinks
Description: She's gone through rigorous training to reach the pinnacle of her craft, but now, as she begins her work in earnest she can see why the suffering and hardships were necessary. She's a secret agent slut, trained to use her body to get in close to the criminals. All bad guys, after all have a weak spot and that weak spot usually revolves around sex. She was selected, taken from her previous life and trained in the art of sex and seduction. You get the idea…
MC: Special Agent Leah Fox, plus the many NPCs.
Looking For:
Someone to play Becca XXX (the name can be changed of course, to better suit Your Character).

13.05.2020- Update

Hot for Teacher
Genre: Modern, Slice of Life
Tag: MxF, Student/Teacher, Dom/sub
Description: You guessed it, another teacher/student RP. In this RP idea I'm looking to play a confident male 18 year old high school student with a dominant personality versus a submissive female teacher. Nuff said.
MC: The 18 year old male student
Looking For: Someone to play the female teacher

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom