Closed Another request for partners..

Currently reading:
Closed Another request for partners..

HidekiKun

That Extra, Black Sheep
Local time
Today 11:20 AM
Um... Herro, I'm not really sure how to really put all of this out there but here it goes..

I am a multi-roleplayer with 11 years of experience under my belt, I went from text-based roleplaying to a sort of 3D roleplaying that really wasn't for me so I started searching the corners of the web to find someone to roleplay with.
I like making new plots with people instead of having premade ones, I have one but I've put it on the back burner thanks to many many tries of trying to get it off the ground and it crashing and burning. I play it by ear, let the characters decide about 85% of the time when it comes to tough decisions, but as far as planning goes I do like to talk it out with the other person and find the basic things that are needed in a new roleplay.

I also have dyslexia so more times out of ten I beat around the bush when it comes to explaining things cause I don't know the actual term it's been given, but I don't let it slow me down and I try to not use google or a speller so I can challenge myself and push myself to being better and not letting this define me.

As far as genres goes I'm game for just about everything with a good story, I mostly stick towards Fantasy and Thriller but more than willing to branch out and try new things that appear interesting.

The things I'm looking for are:
Multi-para
If you wish to rp, don't just leave me hanging, please.
Compatibility both with characters and us behind the screen.

If you've got questions about anything feel free to ask, I've got stranger anxiety but I wont bite your head off. The most I'll do is kind of shy away for the most part but I do respond when it's not so intense.

Back
Top Bottom