Unspecified Anybody up for Rps?

Currently reading:
Unspecified Anybody up for Rps?

Koda

Knight
Local time
Today 5:31 PM
Hello again everyone! It has been quite some time since I was last on this site so I'm practically new to it once again. I have been a role player for I'd say around ten years and cant wait to see what awaits here.

I am fine with any paring, (MxM, MxF, FxF ect.) As well as playing any gender. I love any genre of RP though I'm good at Fantasy, Horror, Drama, and Romance. As well as any pairing. (vampire x hunter, Regular humans, spiritXdemon, Ect.) I'm quite open to it all and am absolutely up for just plotting and coming up with things together. Just let me know if you're interested or if something at all interests you.
As well as all of this, I do have some plots and ideas up for grabs. If there is some minor tweaking you want to do I do not mind, just mention it to me.

1) All of hell was prospering and well settled in its ways. The sins each had their own cut as well as a set rule and higherarcy. Though, one ever war hungry and violent creature, Wrath wanted more. She wanted all of hell and wanted the thrill of taking it all by force. So, the demoness sets out to wage war and take it all for herself. You though... you just may be able to quell the beast she is, aide her In her war, or defeat her and take her and hers as your own. It's all up to you.

2) thirteen was an interesting number. Thirteen had a few minings... but for thirteen people who were woven together one way or another. Something that cause these thirteen to have... interesting powers from shapeshifting to pure immortality, to being able to speak things in to existence. They were a fearsome group if they wish. And some did. Some did not. You are one of these thirteen. You were in one way shape or form involved in a pact with the devil like the other twelve in 1863 america.

3) 1915 was an interesting time in history like the rest of it. Espeically in the small now long forgotten town of Hester where one night, a handful of people whom were to be executed the next day, each for their own reasons, whether or not they were truly innocent, who truly knows, but they were gone. They had ran. You and them had managed to escape. Running to who knows where you all stick together, now bonded to try and keep what little moments of life you still have.

4) this was how things had been. Between you and I. We hated each others guts. Tried to kill eachother, hurt eachother in the worst ways, physically, emotionaly. Mentally and more. Sadly, we were immortal and try as we might, we always ended up back around eachother like their was an invisible elastic cord connecting us and bouncing us back to one another. We were the only immortals too, at least that's what we thought for so long.

5) you were leader of a very notorious orc tribe. No one dared mess with amt of you. To the point you had whatever you wished of the neighboring villages. So it was a surprise that one night, a rather loud and tiny human women was dragged to you. She was a thief and it was up to you how she was dealt with.

6) was just a simple little urban exploring venture it seemed. Though I will admit going alone was a tad stupid. But I just couldn't ignore going to that abandoned mantion any longer. I wouldnt be long. And I would be prepared to the nines. But in that supposed abandoned mantion surrounded by the tall silent trees that held secrets.

Last edited:
New ideas added as well as fixed one. :3

Completely revamped and fixed with new ideas. Thank you all for your time.

Back
Top Bottom