Currently reading:
Anyone/Anything/Any number of people for a bit of steam punk

Pandoo

Knight
Local time
Today 7:56 AM
Hi,
I'm Georgea
I used RP a lot a couple of years ago but lost touch with the person I did it with
When it comes to writing I will either do long or short replies, it really all depends on what the situation/context of the story calls for. I would try to update as much as I can however I do work unsocial hours, so would reply where possible , but should be atleast everyday, I will try to let my partner know where I won't be able to for an extended time.
I don't mind violence or gore at all so go crazy, as long as it fits.
I don't mind writing sexual content either but obviously I'm focused on story and if it fits then it sits.

I currently have a story idea that I'm looking to start role playing with any number of people, I don't mind

I think I have a decent title:

In clouds of steam and gears

So they story/Rp is set in a steampunk universe, where people can travel on giant air ships (Think Treasure Planet or stardust) If you've never seen treasure planet then think oh naval pirate ships, but they're steampunk and fly through the sky. In this universe there are countless pirates that rule the sky and pillage and plunder whatever they see fit.
The main setting of the story is in the Empire of Garland, however I don't really have any details other than the name, so any imput is welcome.

In the RP I only have one character who is a feared pirate captain, who frequents the skies and taverns of the Empire, however she has just lost her entire crew. I don't have any ideas for where this story can go, so I'm open to any ideas.

Don't be afraid to message or asking to join.
:)

Back
Top Bottom